SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Forum Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

My Forum Mod App Empty
PostSubject: My Forum Mod App   My Forum Mod App EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

This snake is called a "Ball Python" is because it has balls and so does this Forum Mod App!
My Forum Mod App Med_BallPythonRegius
What are you applying for:
Forum Moderator's Punishment Muffin or Forum Mod

Name :
Ryan Wong, Nickname: Muffin

Where do you live/Timezone:
New York,NY UTC/GMT -5 hours

How active on the forums will you be: Let's just say my computer blocks off this site by itself because, I go on to this site too much.

E-Mail:
MuffinOwns@gmail.com

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
I would look at their reason. If it's something as dumb as having some fight over a taste test, I would take out my Muffin and pressure them to stop (thoughts of being a idiot, included). Very Happy If it's reasonable, I'll try and look into it (without going random) and try to achieve a agreement between the two.

Do you have experience with moderating on a forum?:
Nope.

Why should we choose you:
You don't need to but, it will be more epic than having 2,000,000 muffins getting eaten by me if you guys did. It's your personal decision and I apologize if I bore you and I will say, "Your welcome" if I entertained you. Very Happy

Extra Info:
If you wonder why I have a inanimate object's name, I can't answer it. I just want to take a shot at forum mod because I have equal amount of interest in both the game and in the forum; unless I'm incorrect, I believe there is no "age boundary" blocking me from being a forum mod. If you disprove this, I don't really care because, I can still have the laugh as a normal forum member. Just saying but, I can be both fun and both mature and strict.

Here are my words of wisdom:
"A Muffin is worth risking your life for" or is it "A Muffin isn't worth risking your life for"
imsrs

I would be glad, if you guys give me advice. I accept it because, it helps me understand my mistakes.
Back to top Go down

My Forum Mod App
Page 1 of 1