SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Advertisement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

Forum Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

I don't know about any of you guys, but occasionally I get a vertical Verizon FiOS right down the center of my screen on the forums which is layered behind text and makes it hard to read. Maybe it's just my computer acting up on me, or just wrong placement, idk. Anyways, it'd nbd since it doesn't happen that often and it's fixed by a mere refreshing of the page, but it's just an unnecessary nuisance. If it could be fixed that would be cool. :] Again, idk if it's just my computer or not, because it only started happening today.
Thanks~ (;

edit: Just went onto the forums on my mac and the ads don't seem to be doing anything like I said before. I have absolutely zip knowledge about how advertisements work, but it seems that they change from time to time, and the FiOS one was the only one that seemed to be acting weird for me. All other ads don't do anything.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Nope never happend to me. The only ad's I see are the words at top
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

ik, it's not happening to me either right now. Like I said I have no knowledge of how advertisements work, but so far I think that ads occasionally switch, and unfortunately the FiOS advertisement blocked my screen when it came on. Whatever it's all good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 am

Just got it again, except this time I remembered to take a SS. (;

Forum Advertisement Glitch3
Back to top Go down
NesTeaa^^
Level 2
Level 2
NesTeaa^^

PostSubject: Re: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 am

oh lol i got that too hahaha
just refresh the page and your fine (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Advertisement   Forum Advertisement Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Advertisement
Page 1 of 1