SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duelblades/Luis 's GM aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theangel809
Noob
Noob

Duelblades/Luis 's GM aplication Empty
PostSubject: Duelblades/Luis 's GM aplication   Duelblades/Luis 's GM aplication EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Luis

Age :16 sorry about me being yough and not 20 or something

Where do you live/Timezone:in new york/GMTEastern Standard Time -5 hours

How active will you be:very active i play weekdays from 3 to about 11 oclock weekends about 1 to 11 o'clock

E-Mail:luisangelsalcedo809@gmail.com

Hobbies :well i play baseball and soccer.

How you'd handle a hacker :simply screen shot (to have proof) then bye bye ban hem/her

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :first check why they are fighting then (see both sides of story) then dicide what to do.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:0,people ask if i had expirence on the job but i can't get it if don't get accepted

Why should we choose you:because im nice,fun i know what im doing and because i know how to make a private server fun and save.

Reason i applied:the real reason is to help the server because in a server called zakurams i got jailed for no reason then banned they did not even have proof and the guy got the position be donating 5 dollars so i think that private servers need good gms not people who don't know what they are doing.

Summary of yourself :Im a 16 year old male i enjoy playing baseball, soccer,basketball and maple im single because i broke up with my gf and i hate little kids that don't know much to act like they do.

Extra Info:i like playing maplestory and hate my brother because he has a 120 db in normal ms

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:Google sayed it was 364.25 days.

In game name:duelblade

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):no sorry

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a gm position:mabey

3.Do you help players any chance you get:yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:3 weeks
Back to top Go down

Duelblades/Luis 's GM aplication
Page 1 of 1