SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayshun
Noob
Noob

Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 am

What are you applying for:

Name :Bryan

Where do you live/Timezone:CANADA

How active will you be:Well I DO go to a TLC School ( Traditional Learning Center ) So i do get a lot of homework, I am only active on the week ends ( I will understand if i don't get accepted because of this Neutral )

E-Mail: Msrsvj@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I Play Basketball.. ALOT OF IT i'm currently on the team at my school we just won the tournament so yay! Very Happy

How you'd handle a hacker : I'd SS Him and BAN HAMMER HIS ASS >Very Happy secret

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :I'd resolve it and try to get them to be friends ^_^

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):None

Why should we choose you:Well I like to help a lot of people... seriously, and it would be nice getting some questions asked to me :3

Reason i applied:It was always my dream to be a GM LOL

Summary of yourself : Uhh I'm Asian sleepy

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year Very Happy Approximately 31,556,926 seconds Smile

In game name:Ayshun, Prohpet

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Apparently no Sad
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:No
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Defiantly
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:probably about 1 month now

[strike]
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Overabundance of annoying emoticons, random ass use of colors that throws the application into disorder rather than helping it have a coherent order, and you spelled application wrong.

I think you know where I'm going with this...
P.S - Why does every Asian-American/Canadian consider being asian the shit? Not that it's a bad thing (I myself am asian, so don't call me racist ;3), but really? That's the single way you want to identify yourself?

Last edited by Inebriated on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 am

I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 am

Ayshun wrote:
Reason i applied:It was always my dream to be a GM LOL
I didn't read the rest to be quite honest.
Back to top Go down
Ayshun
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 am

Lol i tried -3-
Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication TheTeam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication   Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayshun's GeeEm Aplication
Page 1 of 1