SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application

Go down 
+3
Zonicoi
MrShadow
Shawkat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawkat
Level 2
Level 2
Shawkat

Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

MY APP BREH

What are you applying for:

GM position [:

Name:

Shawkat Rabbani, YES THIS IS MY REAL NAME GET AT ME....

Where do you live/Timezone:

Houston Texas, -6:00 GMT

How active will you be:

I look like this cause of the game....Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application Fat_guy
But in all seriousness im on everyday unless im out with my friends but im usually on.I'll be on 4-10 hours a day.

E-Mail:

shawkat_rabbani@hotmail.com

Hobbies:

Video Games,Basketball, D&B step

How you'd handle a hacker:

DROPPIN BAN HAMMERS ON THEIR ASS BITCH! Hahaha log their name and than ban and also list their reason banned as well as a little screen shot for proof.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application Internet_argument

I would kindly ask them to stop or take it whisper so they don't bother any of the players. If they refuse to settle down I could always treat the to an hour ban so they have time to calm down.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

I have been Admin in 1 server that was Multigrain MS, I was the Co-Owner.

Why should we choose you:

I have years of maple experience, i started right after the beta had ended. I have also been playing this server for a few months now and i know the rules of a GM. Iv'e seen how they handle most things and i'm confident in saying i could professionally handle situations.

Reason I applied:

Alot of the old GM's have quit and i use to be decent friends with most of them. But now that they are gone the server is in need of new ones so I would like to lend a hand to this server.

Summary of yourself :

I am a unique person who holds morals very high. I do not do anything that would ruin my pride. I hate doing dishonorable things and I'm a little nerd who takes advanced classes. I listen to alot of music, it is the one thing that seems to motivate me. I am also a Muslim and follow my religion pretty well. I am from Bangladesh one of the most crappiest countries in the world. I have been raised in the U.S.A and i have been here since I was 4 years of age. My favorite saying is "It's all in your mind" because; well it just makes complete sense to me. I am available to get on Ventrillo or Skype if ever needed.

Extra Info:

No need for extra it would just make my app look fat.

In-game name:

Shawkat/Atrocity

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

365.25 Very Happy

Thank you.

Simple questions

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Yes

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

Maybe.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Almost.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS:

4 months.

Last edited by Shawkat on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Allah is great.

LOL I'm also muslim (part muslim).

Nice app my brother
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Very nice application, i think the pictures added a little touch to it.
+1 boi.
Back to top Go down
DarkFalcon2
Noob
Noob
DarkFalcon2

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 am

this application is too lame tsk tsk tsk
the pictures are too simple T.T
-1 <3
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 am

I used to think you were okay.

As time went on, I found your maturity leaving a little to be desired. This application only supports that notion.

Good luck anyway, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Premium
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Shawkat is a queer. He should get this. +1 cool ilav
killu
Back to top Go down
Azyreal
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Oh Hai   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Ily Shaw!
He shuld get this.
Definitely +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application   Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawkat's(Atrocity) Gm Application
Page 1 of 1