SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!

Go down 
+5
Sapphire
Radiance2
Nicksterr
Jason<3
Captivate
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! Empty
PostSubject: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 pm

A triple A piece of app, if I do say so myself. (See title.) :3

What are you applying for: Let’s see, I’m in the GM application section of the forums… I don’t know, perhaps you should tell me what I’m supposed to be trying to be?

Name : Andrew Fenos

Timezone / Where do you Live : EST timezone (GMT -5), in the little known city of Oakville within the great land of Canadia Canada. c:

How active will you be: Abso-fracking-lutely as active as I can be. In other words, mad active on the weekends, and pretty darn close on the weekdays.

E-Mail: and.fenos@hotmail.com

Hobbies
: TV, anime, gaming, chillage with friends, music, … Maplestory?

Alright, there's the easy part. Now for the good stuff. :3

How you'd handle a hacker :
Alrighty kids, in case you don’t already know how to deal with the other kids who aren’t fans of playing fair, time to acquaint yourself with

Drew’s 3 Step Hackerstomping Method!
1. Stare in disbelief that someone’s bothering to hack in a private server. Take screenshots of their “accomplishment” to share later if necessary.
2. This step is important. Ban the motherfucker.
3. Uproarious laughter. Equally important as step 2.
Simple. Easy. I’ll be selling signed copies of a nice poster I made of them sometime. Wink

As for any glitch abusers or people exhibiting suspicious activity, I’ll deal with them as the situation dictates (warnings, jailing, temporary bans).

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
BAHAHAHA, fighting in Maplestory. Very funny. More than likely, it’s just two 12 year olds raging at each other, and any attempts at mediation will probably result in the pair crying all over me because my verdict is “unfair”. 9 times out of 10, whatever garbage they’re bickering over will blow over as quickly as it started (… 5 minutes?)

If anyone actually has proof of an issue that’s something beyond “OMG GM THEY ENTER MAI MAP”, then we’ll talk.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
InflammableMS – Not really anything above an event GM, but may as well have been given that the head GM didn’t really care…
MapleInfinity – A server run by myself and a small group of friends. V62, smallish, nevertheless a good experience.

I’ve also done various bits of GFX work for some servers, and had a GM position for it, though technically I wasn’t a GM for the sake of being a GM so I suppose that doesn’t count. C:

Why should we choose you:
y nat la ???
Kidding.
I consider myself a fairly social person and enjoy fun as much as the next guy, but I have a no-bullshit policy when it comes to people. I'm going to say what I want about whatever's at hand, and you'd best believe I'm not going to bother trying to soften the blows if I happen to not like something. I dish it because I know how to take it - if you're going to say something, do say it to my face, because trust me, I won't mind. I may have a desire to push you off a cliff, but I'll appreciate your honestly. Type A personalities usually do.

You're either going to love me or hate me. Let's hope for the former. You'll be hard pressed to earn my respect - do so, and I can assure you that there'll always be someone who has your back. :3

Reason I applied:
Prior to the wipe and Anna's leave, the server had a ton of GMs, most of whom were quite active. Nowadays, I only really see 2-3 on consistently. It's a good start, not complaining, but the server's growing again - I'd be glad to help the staff team do the same. That being said, the part of the staff team that I know is pretty bomb, would love to work with them.

Summary of yourself :
Fun fact, I'm 1/8th black. srsly.
Seriously, what were you looking for here? It's an online game, pretty sure my height, hair color, what I do on Fridays and all that fun stuff that people usually stick here is irrelevant. :<

Extra Info:
I don't really feel a need to bombard you with another series of true facts regarding why I'm awesome...

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
A year. Any other answer, especially those that include decimals, means you’re trying way too hard.

In game name: Capricieux.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

lolno

Thanks, broskis.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Somewhat.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Sure…?
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Absapositively!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yessir. ;o
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 ½ months?

Last edited by Captivate on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason<3
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am

To be honest, your answer to 'What are you applying for: ', won't help you become accepted.
In fact, it was a sarcastic and potentially rude answer.

That's not going to help you, I suggest you fix it Wink

Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:50 am

Jason, that's quite irrelevant. It's an understandable remark all be it in a jokingly manner.

This application is good. Don't need to waste too many words over it, if anyone should become a GM based on the applications out there, it should be this guy.
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am

Jason<3 wrote:
To be honest, your answer to 'What are you applying for: ', won't help you become accepted.
In fact, it was a sarcastic and potentially rude answer.

That's not going to help you, I suggest you fix it Wink

I'm joking around my entire application. `-`
If you can't catch the fact that I mean no harm with that comment when my ENTIRE application is riddled with sarcasm because that's how I roll, there's something wrong. ._.
Oh, wait, you're a GUY with a frackin' "<3" after his name. There IS something wrong!

Being a GM isn't all srsbusiness, the only people who are still stuck on that ideal have probably never been one. I'm going to take the position as a responsibility,but I'm going to be chill about it. If you're not a fan of my humor, s'all good. I guess, if it's really bugging you, as well as anyone else, you can change that sentence to "I WAN B GM PLiXX".

@Nick, thanks dude. Means quite a bit coming from someone who, if forum postcounts dictate anything, is probably one of the more active people.
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Jason, that's quite irrelevant. It's an understandable remark all be it in a jokingly manner.

This application is good. Don't need to waste too many words over it, if anyone should become a GM based on the applications out there, it should be this guy.

I have to agree with Nicksterr. Don't listen to the people who haven't even posted an application, or have had their applications denied, because they obviously shouldn't be criticizing other people's applications when they were denied themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Great application. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Pretty bomb dude.

Limitless / Royalty pride? c:
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:09 am

I'm wondering why this isn't in the "Considering" category. |;
I love your answers, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Squab
Level 2
Level 2
Squab

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Captivate wrote:

What are you applying for: Let’s see, I’m in the GM application section of the forums… I don’t know, perhaps you should tell me what I’m supposed to be trying to be?

lol great way to start Razz I like this application!
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 am

In consideration, add me to buddy in game so we can do a lil 1 on 1 chat.

IGN: Soul
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!   Ambience's Awesomesauce Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambience's Awesomesauce Application!
Page 1 of 1