SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Method's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Method
Noob
Noob

Method's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Method's GM Application   Method's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm

What are you applying for?
I am applying for the position of Game Master.

Name:
Adrien Kim

Where do you live/Timezone:
Chicago, GMT -6:00

How active will you be:
Well, I'm already as active as I can be. I have a life like everyone else here, we can't all waste our time away in front of a computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can get on a few more hours during the weekends, and I'm usually online for an hour before I go to school to check up on things in the server.

E-Mail:
DevourCore@yahoo.com

Hobbies:
Drawing.
Gaming.
Scale Modeling.
Boating.
Fishing.
Snow Skiing.
Skydiving.
Writing.
Sports.

How you'd handle a hacker:
If I saw a hacker, I would ban him instantly after a screenshot or a video was taken. I'd save the screenshot/video on my computer and use it if I had to defend my case on why this person was banned. If I see it sorry, I find no point in reporting it. You're getting banned for breaking an important rule. No second chances will be given.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
I would tell them to go to a private map where there would only be us 3. Then, I'd tell both of them to calm down and hear what they each have to say. After I've heard both sides of the argument, I will work with them to see if a compromise can be made so that both parties are satisfied in the end. If we cannot reach that point, then the players will have to stay away from each other, that way, it will not happen again I would like make the gaming experience enjoyable for everyone.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

Why should we choose you:
I think I should be chosen because I have had years of experience with the game and I am a mature person. I might be a little hot headed at times but usually, I can keep it under control. I treat everyone with respect because I also want people to respect me. Everyone is equal in my eyes even if you are my friend and you're caught doing something that is against the rules. Tough luck, but I have to do my job. I'm assertive and I like to get things done right the first time around.

Reason I applied:
I applied because I feel I have the qualification to possible be a good Game Master. I like to help out with the community and this feels like a perfect time to do so. I think I would make a valuable asset to the staff of SoulMS.

Summary of yourself:
I'm currently a Junior in High School, I've played MapleStory since it came out about 7 years ago. I'm an easy going person and I like to get things done no matter what it takes. I'm very committed to things when I put my mind to it and I'm sure I can be a good member of the staff.

Extra Info:
I work part time at a local drug store to pick up some extra cash and I play football.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365.25 days.

In game name:
Method.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Always.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 weeks.

Thank you for reading/considering my application. Happy Mapling!

Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Method's GM Application   Method's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 pm

This is not bad at all, beside being a little generic. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Method's GM Application   Method's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Very to the point. Very naice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Method's GM Application   Method's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Method's GM Application
Page 1 of 1