SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JohsuaBM's Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

JohsuaBM's Application! Empty
PostSubject: JohsuaBM's Application!   JohsuaBM's Application! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am

Name : Joshua Brewer

Where do you live/Timezone: Killeen, TX/Central (Don't Know my GST times Sorry.)

How active will you be: Very. On Almost everyday

E-Mail: Zeeace1@hotmail.com (Non-spam E-mail)

How you'd handle a hacker :If i had Coaught him Red handed, Auto-Ban him. if he was reported, Stalk him to Confirm the report.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If it was a Smega fight, Let them talk it out unless it got out of hand. if it was a normal fight, For Example, a KSing matter, i would let them Both state the REASON there fighting, and there "right" case, and choose there Demise ^_^

Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I'm Helpful when i can. Usually when i don't help, it's because i don't believe they deserve it.

Reason i applied: I am applying Because i have always wanted to help with something with the server Since i have started.

Summary of yourself : I'm Laid back when i choose to, and i think of myself as a Watcher. What i mean by that is that i don't act on a "Little Bird". I make sure that everything happens for a reason.

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof)JohsuaBM's Application! Th_Maple0009

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?:If 5+ People asked for an event, They obviously want an event. But for the people reading this, Don't beg. I WILL ignore you.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):That's a hard one. If It's possible, i would use Golden Leafs.

In game name:JohsuaBM (Messed up name. Would be Apperciated if i got it changed Even if i don't get accepted. Ty)

Hope I get Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

JohsuaBM's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohsuaBM's Application!   JohsuaBM's Application! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:16 am

"Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):That's a hard one. If It's possible, i would use Golden Leafs."

You'll have to constantly host events whenever you can.
Unless you're rich Golden Leafs alone won't cut it.
Back to top Go down

JohsuaBM's Application!
Page 1 of 1