SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandy's GM Application . <33

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela
Noob
Noob

Mandy's GM Application . <33 Empty
PostSubject: Mandy's GM Application . <33   Mandy's GM Application . <33 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 am

IGN-Name: Mandy
Name: Angela
Time-Zone: GMT-4
Birthday : 10 October.
What can you do to help us?:I would be on the forum often and I will be useful by keeping all objectionable messages containing messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. (Yep, I read the rule when I registered ) I would also delete advertiser post. found 2 already (drugs & the fail auto advertiser " #234 or w.e ") and told Junior about it.

Why do you think we should hire you?: I think I should be hired, cause i'm active and mature. I'm helpful and I would keep this forum clean and make sure that the growing community don't become full of "Trolls" and flamebaiter to be sure that the forum stay clean (without any useless advertiser or anything that may affect the players and forum members) because they're an awesome growing community. =D

More about me: I'm serious when I need to be, I tend to argue alot but I don't get mad or rage for no reason. I always fix problem in peace and will not resort in any kind of violence. Respect me as I respect you though or i'll get mad *rawr* lol ;p

Short but sweet no? =D Biased poll no one want me to go to hell
Back to top Go down
DarkFalcon
Noob
Noob

Mandy's GM Application . <33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy's GM Application . <33   Mandy's GM Application . <33 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 am

O_O go copy and paste the outline, mandy O_O
http://soulms.roflforum.net/gm-applications-f17/gm-app-outlinemust-follow-t1.htm there is the outline
Back to top Go down

Mandy's GM Application . <33
Page 1 of 1