SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xlalax Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xlalax
Noob
Noob

Xlalax Application Empty
PostSubject: Xlalax Application   Xlalax Application EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:48 pm

[center]What are u applying for?
I am applying mostly for the position for intern and possibly for the gm spot if it is open.

Name:
From my simple Korean parents, they named me from all the possible names John Lee

I am 14 years old. Although I may seem a bit young I have experience and know my ways to handle situations. (I am not saying I am more mature then most people, but stating I know my way around the game.)

Where do u live/Time zone:
I was born and raised in Southern California where it is always hot, but recently it getting cold and wet as hell. Brr
(PST)

How active will you be:
I will be so active that hackers wouldn't even dare to hack when I am online, but if you are looking for time wise I will be on at (3pm til 7pm or 8pm) and weekends (9am til 3pm and 7pm til 10pm).

Email:
davericjohn@yahoo.com

[b][u]Hobbies:
-playing soulms
-cooking (not gay)
-helping in my community and in church
-watching T.V
-being lazy some times
-playing all kinds of sports
-making videos
-being proactive

How would you handle a hacker:
I would give them a warning and to caring on. JK! I would hide in the shadows and go all silent ninja, then when I spot them I would knife there fatty ass down to the ground and pull out the BAN HAMMER OF JUSTICE and BAN THEM FOR GOOD!

If two people were fighting, what would you do:
First I would find out what caused the fight. If it was a personal issue in their life, I would tell them to handle it some other way without ruining the game for other maplers. If not, and it was a dispute over the game, like all people I would listen to both sides of the issue, lastly I would do all in my power to find a happy median for both players.

How many servers have you been a Gm/Admin:
Honestly speaking I have never been a gm or admin.

Why should we choose you:
Why wouldn't you want to choose ME! jk. Seriously because I am a very well listener and I really know the this server well even from moongrams. I AM ALSO AN A+ AZN XD (not really, I am a fail azn)

Reason I applied:
The true reason I applied is from a couple of months ago I was playing the old version of this(moongrams). Then one day someone hacked into my account and stripped me clean and left me with nothing. Frustrated, I raged the stopped playing the game. Then I found out that you guys made a newer version of this game into Soulms.(from my friends) Later today Annuh stated that the gm apps were open. Remembering what happened to me few months ago, I couldn't let maplers in this server go through the same thing I went through so this is why I am applying for this position.

Summary of yourself:
I am a nice and sweet boy. Forget that Bull $H!T,
MY name is John Lee and I am a big Boi
Don't mess with me like I'm your toy.
I am always nice when things go my way
but when I see a hacker ill ban his @$$
So I am a easy-going person but don't be tricked.
Cause when things go heavy, Ima kung fu your dick

I never been a gm that ill emmit
but that doesn't mean that i can't commit.
I am very active and honest too
If i see something I dont like ill tell u to shoo.
Even if i dont get the pick Ill still play my share
but if u ever need an intern, u know that ill be there.

Extra INfo:
I am very strict when neccessary, I have a good sense of humor, Ill tell you if there is a problem or something I don't like, and since I am easy going and active, people have fun when I am around.

How long does it take for the Earth to go around the SUn:
LOng enough, three hundred sixty five days to be exact Very Happy

In game name:
WonderBoi

Can you JAVA CODE:
Sadly No

Simple Questions:

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? NO sir or maam
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position? No, but seems very similar to moongrams
3.Do you help players any chance you get? Yes, in fact I helped 3 people today
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply? I hope so
5.Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 days

WELL I BELIEVE THAT IS ALL SO ENJOY and THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!
Back to top Go down

Xlalax Application
Page 1 of 1