SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuDoLpH's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leonpeacock
Noob
Noob

RuDoLpH's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: RuDoLpH's GM Application   RuDoLpH's GM Application EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Leon Peacock

Where do you live/Timezone: England, Redcar & Cleveland - (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

How active will you be: 4-8 hours every day

E-Mail: leon_boro_mad@hotmail.co.uk

Hobbies : Playing Maplestory is one of my biggest hobbies and has been for the past few years but whilst I'm not playing Maplestory I like to play football or soccer as some people like to call it, I'm the captain of my school football team and am very dedicated to both of my hobbies.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would instantly ban him, a hacker is a big and bad threat to the server

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would first find out what the two people were fighting about, I would then calmly try to resolve the situation.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): In my history of playing Maplestory I have been an administrator on one server, (CloudMaple, V55).

Why should we choose you: I think this server should choose me because I am a very dedicated player, I show good leadership skills, I have very good communicating skills and I have the confidence in myself to handle the roles and responsibilities of being a GM.

Reason i applied: The reason I applied is because I see people doing bad things and I just wish I could do something about it.

Summary of yourself : I think I am a very intelligent and dedicated person and I am fun and easy to get along with.

Extra Info: I know this game more than I know the back of my hand, I have been playing it now since I was in Year 8 (2007)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 Days

In game name: RuDoLpH

Thank You for taking the time for looking at my application I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: RuDoLpH's GM Application   RuDoLpH's GM Application EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

it would probably be a good idea to get the rest of the application in.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: RuDoLpH's GM Application   RuDoLpH's GM Application EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuDoLpH's GM Application   RuDoLpH's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

RuDoLpH's GM Application
Page 1 of 1