SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always - Johnny - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Always
Noob
Noob
Always

Always - Johnny - Application Empty
PostSubject: Always - Johnny - Application   Always - Johnny - Application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 am

Updated -Fix Typo-

Hey, I'm new and SoulMS seems like an interesting server and I guess I'll give it a shot to apply for a Game Master Position.

What are you applying for:
Game Master and also Forum Moderator - Because I'm a forum whore

Name : Johnny Nguyen

Where do you live/Timezone: Seattle WA : PST

How active will you be: I go on everyday after school. -I'm pretty active

E-Mail: liddoman1027@gmail.com

Hobbies : Study History - Hobbies?

How you'd handle a hacker : First of all, what I would do if I see a hacker. I would Screen Shot the Evidence or Record it and ban him/her. Then I would send the evidence to the Administrator.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Depends on your rules. I would talk to them and try to solve the conflict between the two then I would go in Hide again to see if they are fighting. If a person started to recreate the conflict. I would warn them about two-three time before temp-banning them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
My first server I've been a GM is FroobStory. FroobStory was a v62 server back in 2009 summer. It was shut down by Nexon.
My second server I've been a GM is FlarkMS. I was promoted Co-Owner, But once again it was shut down by Nexon.
My third server was PedoMS. It was started by my friend and I. But a coder came along so we switch to NordicStory.
It was v75 but we decide to upgrade it to v83.
and that's all the server I've been in.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I'm responsible, strict, mature and open minded for new ideas.

Reason I applied: I applied because I wanted to explore the life of a Game Master of a popular server. The reason why I applied is because I think this server is interesting and I feel like I should try out the SoulMS Community.

Summary of yourself: I'm an boy whose very smart, I prefer teen but if you want to call me boy because of my age, you're welcome to do it. My parents divorce when I was 7 which leads to a hard life because my dad kept telling me that my mom is sleeping with other people and so is my mother. I have a Step-Father who I don't really like. I never get to explore stuff I wanted to do and never got stuff I wanted. I am very nerdy about history. I love and hate my life. I love school and eager to learn new stuff!

Extra Info:
If you also want to learn about my experience of my life as a Game Master nor need to know my details for my application.
You can always IM me at Aim.
JohnnyxViet@aim.com

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
The period of revolution is called the "year", and equals about 365.25 days.

In game name: I don't have a ingame name yet, Waiting for v88 to be download but as soon as it is download, My IGN will be Always or Absolute

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.) Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Everlasting
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Start Later

Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

Always - Johnny - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always - Johnny - Application   Always - Johnny - Application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Cyan makes my eyes bleed.
The rest is not so bad though, nothing that stands out either.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Always - Johnny - Application
Page 1 of 1