SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░

Go down 
+3
Savior
Hugo
SoulBot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ Empty
PostSubject: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm sure all of you have seen the show American Idol.
Soul Idol is as similar as it gets, for a maplestory server. (:

There aren't many rules, but the rules we do have are simple:

• You only get one chance, so pick your song wisely.
  • Only sing your choice song when you've been asked to by one of the judges.
  • Do not put people down for their singing capabilities. At least they tried. (:
  • We do enjoy people who try to make us laugh, though if you really try hard to show us your singing ability that will help your chances.

Our vent info for the event is:
Hostname or IP : vs600.gamewarrior.net
Port number : 4079

Prizes for the winners are as follows:
1st place - ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ Maple__Idol Maple Idol Medal with 6/6/6/6 80 wep/mgc attack and 30 soul points
2nd place - 15 soul points
3rd place - 7 soul points

(Prizes may vary depending how many people participate)
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

I wish I could participate, but me being French = HUGE accent. I would make you laugh, sure.
But not for the good reasons !
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:58 pm

uhm am i allowed to use my guitar
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Hugo wrote:
I wish I could participate, but me being French = HUGE accent. I would make you laugh, sure.

Sing a french song. (:
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Anna wrote:
Hugo wrote:

Sing a french song. (:
I guess I could, If I find my microphone I will for the lolz.
I don't even need a prize, ill do it for entertainment !
Back to top Go down
Shades62
Noob
Noob
Shades62

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm

And that's what's so awesome about it Hugo! It's for the entertainment! =D

Really great event Anna, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 am

This event was fun =]
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 am

im totally down for this since im in a band, uhmmm when does this event end cuz im looking to get a good video, edited and everything. wait a minute, do we gotta sing over vent? cuz that would suck and i have no computer mic, besides, the visual is a huge part of the entertainment. Can i just do a video? and in the video ill do a shout out to SoulMS and ill say my IGN so you know its me? most of my talent is in my stage presence :3
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am

this event ended more than a month ago...thanks for necro-posting.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 am

awee crap, well then why do they still let me post here?
let alone keep it on here O.o
andd the fact that you just commented on my necropost
means your also necroposting. Theres no need for your
sarcasm or negativity here bro.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 am

Not quite right..Considering you're the one that digged it up from the archives and brought it to the top of the forum section you are the one that necro-posted. I simply posted on the newest topic that was discussed on. Simply put, after you necro-posted the topic wasn't dead anymore.

And besides what kind of excuse is "well then why do they let me post here?" We rely on the common sense of people not to post on topics such as these that are month(s) old. You should have checked the date in the first place, and if that wasn't enough why not check the comment above you from Savior: "This event was fun =]" Do not try and blame others for your simple mistakes. It will get you nowhere in life.

There would simply be too much work to lock and delete every topic that isn't relevant anymore. It would also make the forums look more dead than it does now thus keeping old topics alive is a publicity stunt, all forums do it.

No negativity intended, just informing so you don't do it again. If i hadn't told you this chances that it would happen again are high, now i'm sure it wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Sorry to barge in and all, but I don't blame him for posting even though it was a month ago. Considering that the last comment posted was 1 day after the event was created, and there was no comment from Anna to mark the end of the event, I would've thought it was still open myself (even though I have no interest since I have no singing talent). Take Kristine's event for example, it was open for almost 2 months before it ended. Yes, it was active with comments, but at least she showed the winners & locked it when it ended.
Also, it wasn't very clear on whether or not you had to sing your song on Vent, so if he thought that it was possible to make a video then he has every right to think that and ask. Obviously he wasn't on Vent during the time of the Event or witnessed the prizes being given out so he wouldn't have known about it ending.

Sorry, I really hate starting things, so I really don't want any further arguing etc, and sorry for any "offense" being taken if you did, I was only trying to point out that he didn't know about it ending. (;
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Short and simple, I was the last comment, If you read the posts and the thread clearly, you should be able to assume that it was over a long time ago.
Good Times... =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░   ░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░ Empty

Back to top Go down

░~░~░~░~ ☆Soul Idol☆ ~░~░~░~░
Page 1 of 1