SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye bye, Soul MS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calla
Noob
Noob

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm

To all it may concern.

Those of you who don't know who I am, I am Ayumi. (Not Ayumi Love) Sorry to those I didn't say goodbye to. For now I'll say goodbye. Well I'll say it now. Goodbye, I hope you have fun on SoulMS. Its a good server with somewhat kind community. I didn't give my items away. =P to those who wanted it, I actually had horrible items o.O. To DragonxD, have fun and become one of the best DB's =P. To Radiance, I support you on your GMness I think you have the qualities. To Steve, you were cool, I liked you =P. I really respected you. You have an Aura of... Umm... I'm not sure how to describe, Lol. To Sonny, you were cool too. I liked how you wore the armor with the helm and the omega spear lol. You also were someone I respected very much. To Michelle(Misaka)(EvilOne), you were very fun to be with =P. To Suushi you were cool too one of my best friends =P. OhIFail, you were fun to be with, and also one of my best friends lol. To Slap, you were one of my best friends. To Cyanide, the 2 things you did to me. I won't forget. I always thought of you as a friend until I had discovered what you have been telling people. I don't know why you'd do that. But yes. To Anna, sorry I'm such a GOODY GOODY. To Ally(XThrow) I just started to call you by your name =\ Unless I am calling you the wrong name, =x. To Justyen, nothing to say about you or to you. Soul, I've only seen you a few times but I think you're cool. Shine, thanks for restarting the server all those times and if you remember "FUSE" Lol (You must remember! if you don't it just sounds weird.) To everyone else, sorry if I missed someone, but I couldn't think up my friends list in a second. And also everyone one else in the server. Anna has made it clear that people shouldn't ask other players questions before asking GMs. So make sure to only ask GMs. I thought we were suppose to ask players before GMs. (I guess I was wrong) Lastly, replying here won't do anything so... You can reply if you want, but I won't see it ever again. The reason why I quit? Too bored. I was going to quit many days ago. Rest Justyen knows, but I don't think he will say. My Favorite map was 130030005. To those who can understand maple language, if you can figure that out... CONGRATS YOU WIN A PRIZE a private bedroom.
This is something I have never said but =P
Peace out, Soul MS.

Sincerely,
Ayumi
Back to top Go down

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 am

why cant we all just be friends -o-
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:45 am

Because in his world, not everyone is treated how they wish to be treated. As a result, some grow discontent and try to inflict their sorrow onto others. Life comes at you fast. Also, if by any chance you read this post Ayumi, I am honored to be in your farewell and feel free to add my msn:B 4 k 4@hotmail.com. May I wish a good and happy life to you.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:38 am

I'm gunna miss chillin in game when i'm high as shit with you now. :[
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 am

Sad c u ayumi was very nice getting to spend time in your bedroom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye bye, Soul MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye, Soul MS   Bye bye, Soul MS Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye bye, Soul MS
Page 1 of 1