SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FM Glitch when someone is updating?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noobie77
Level 2
Level 2

FM Glitch when someone is updating? Empty
PostSubject: FM Glitch when someone is updating?   FM Glitch when someone is updating? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 am

So, whenever someone is updating their shop and you click to view, you get a message saying the store is unavailable. Once this happens, you can no longer click on any shops. You can change channels, but if you attempt to change back to channel one, your maplestory freezes up. I'm not sure if that's only the case for me.. but this has been a problem for me cryy

Last edited by noobie77 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you're instead of your)
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: FM Glitch when someone is updating?   FM Glitch when someone is updating? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:56 pm

I get that glitch, but when I change channel and come back, I don't freeze/dc. I can then open shops again.
Back to top Go down
noobie77
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: FM Glitch when someone is updating?   FM Glitch when someone is updating? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Oh really? Maybe it's just me then. I don't lag at all in game though =\. Anyways, it's nothing major so I guess it doesn't really matter - it's just annoying, that's all.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: FM Glitch when someone is updating?   FM Glitch when someone is updating? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

I will confirm that changing channels and then back will solve this issue.

=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FM Glitch when someone is updating?   FM Glitch when someone is updating? Empty

Back to top Go down

FM Glitch when someone is updating?
Page 1 of 1