SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* Empty
PostSubject: ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*   ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 pm

What are you applying for:

GM Position on SoulMS, isn't that why i posted this Very Happy

Name :

John OR Jon, i get both all the time.

Where do you live/Timezone:

New York, EST TimeZone

How active will you be:

Very active, unless I have an essay, etc. to take care of. Weekends and holidays definitely active.

E-Mail:

pintobeans724@gmail.com

Hobbies :

Gaming (Maple of course!), Hanging out with friends, playing random sports in my backyard and/or out in the street.

How you'd handle a hacker :

Screenshot proof of them hacking after stalking their ass for a while, and then use the banhammaaaa.

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* Banhammer1

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would tell them to chill out, and do it in whisper because this server does not need any childish behavior on it. If they dont comprehend that, then ill have to either mute them and/or jail them. I have to get in the middle of fights at school so im experienced in this section.

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* Chicago-mls-jail

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

None sadly. Sad unless you count "GM assistant" where i would interrogate, and stalk hackers, and potentially go under-cover as a noob and see if they got me stuff through their hacking as proof.

Why should we choose you:

The reason you should pick me is because I AM THE SHIZ!
ok maybe not, but heres some other reasons if you didnt like that one Smile : I have been mapling for around 3 years now, and I know almost every corner of this game, except the codes of course. I Also help people out every chance i get.

Reason i applied:

The reason i applied to be a (G)ame(M)aster is because i enjoy playing soulMS and i would love to help out the community in any way possible Smile. Also, I know that being a GM is a huge responsibility, and as Peter Parker's uncle said: "With great power, comes great responsibility," which i think i have

Summary of yourself :

Im a fun, maple loving guy that likes to play sports and hang out with friends, in game and out.

Extra Info:

what else to sayyy.... hmm.
IM A GINGER :3
that is all.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

365 days, unless its a Leap Year then its 366.

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* Sun_earth

In game name:

ImTheNL/ImTheMan

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

No siree/maam, sorry.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

More players than GM's

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

No

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

YESH

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Of course

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

4-7 days

Last edited by gameman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*   ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Unless you are the same person, the top 2 images have already been used, not so original if you ask me.

1-2 words answers for the 5 questions.

Yellow and Cyan is extremely hard to read with this background color.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*   ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 pm

wait people used these pictures? crap my bad. which ones??

Edit: oh my bad top 2. and i dont stalk the other apps, so i wouldnt know. i dont think it matters either so im just gonna leave it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*   ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit* Empty

Back to top Go down

ImTheNL's GM Application *Cleaned Up a Bit*
Page 1 of 1