SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinda Free iPod Gift Card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

Kinda Free iPod Gift Card Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Free iPod Gift Card   Kinda Free iPod Gift Card EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Basically, we got a $25 USD iTunes gift card a while back (What's this doing in my wallet?), because people always seem to think that's a good idea these days when no one (That we know anyways) actually uses them. Since we can't get any value out of it or convert it and donate to the server or something, we figure someone could just take the code.

Basically, just post a decently intelligent response on why you should and you can have it. Who we pick is totally to our discretion though; it could be for any reason.

Begin.
Back to top Go down
Paradisiacal
Noob
Noob
Paradisiacal

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Free iPod Gift Card   Kinda Free iPod Gift Card EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Before I post my reason, I want to ask you something. Who's "we"? Is there more than one person occupying your account? Sorry if you explained earlier.

Anyways, I believe I should get it because I don't have a debit card to connect to my iTunes account, therefore I rarely get any applications, videos, music, etc. It's rather sad because I don't have many songs even though I can't live without it. I've obviously attempted to convince my parents to add some money to my account but my efforts are totally fruitless. (That was a really lame line, but it helps prove my point.)
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Free iPod Gift Card   Kinda Free iPod Gift Card EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Spoiler:

This needs to go in our signature to avoid confusion. We'll get to it eventually.

In any case, that's a good enough reason for us. PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Free iPod Gift Card   Kinda Free iPod Gift Card EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am

Paradisiacal wrote:
Before I post my reason, I want to ask you something. Who's "we"? Is there more than one person occupying your account? Sorry if you explained earlier.

Anyways, I believe I should get it because I don't have a debit card to connect to my iTunes account, therefore I rarely get any applications, videos, music, etc. It's rather sad because I don't have many songs even though I can't live without it. I've obviously attempted to convince my parents to add some money to my account but my efforts are totally fruitless. (That was a really lame line, but it helps prove my point.)
Jailbreak your iProduct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Free iPod Gift Card   Kinda Free iPod Gift Card Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda Free iPod Gift Card
Page 1 of 1