SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tayunnn
Noob
Noob

k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... Empty
PostSubject: k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...   k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 am

i keep SoulMS Folder that has the HSupdate and the game starter thingy,inside HSHield(Nexon folder) so that i can keep replacing the HSupdate which allows me to play again. hope dat helps? o.O (Applies to those who see the HShield pop up but no game)
Back to top Go down
moehog0
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...   k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 pm

i dont understand this please rephrase?
Back to top Go down
tayunnn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...   k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 am

http://soulms.net/?page=download <<<-- the game launcher download = 2 files ( HSupdate / SoulMS). what u do to keep the game working is by replacing the HSupdate thats inside ur Nexon - Maplestory - HShield, with the one from the game launcher download. and a easier way then redownloading the files over and over, cus u have to replace in order to play everytime u logg off/Dc, u drag the whole Game luancher folder into the HShield folder.
Back to top Go down
husband
Noob
Noob
husband

PostSubject: Re: k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...   k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 am

you don't need to replace the HSupdate no more , just leave it alone. and have fun with soulms. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stupidyourthenwebthisongoyouif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...   k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem... Empty

Back to top Go down

k.. i (kinda) fixed my problem...
Page 1 of 1