SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avengous - Ban Appeal?

Go down 
+3
Xtreme
Perplexion
Avengous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avengous
Noob
Noob

Avengous - Ban Appeal? Empty
PostSubject: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

What were you banned for: Glitched Dark Sight

Who banned you: GM Xtremebeast

Why should we unban you: Was believed I was hacking using Damage Control, this is false.

Any extra info:

Alright, Here's the deal. Looks like I was banned for "Hacking" or god moding or whatever the GM says they caught me doing lol. Anyways if I was I really wouldn't bother even making this post, no point right? I mean its a private server and all but here I am and I'm making it. Anyways this is what I will admit to, while I was big footing today after the server reset I went through a massive lag spike a few times, after the 3rd lag spike my Advanced Dark Sight and Final Cut buffs were stuck, they wouldn't leave me even if I died via magic damage, it was weird since all my other buffs would go through and all that. Anyways my dad came home from work and basically rushed me and my girlfriend out the door to go thanksgiving shopping. I come back and I couldn't log in =(. My girlfriend did some research and I guess Xtremebeasts found me and said I was hacking? Anyways, Please post whatever screenshots you got because I'm really curious, I haven't hacked a single time since this server came out of beta and I joined.

Yea this is QQing, but I'm extremely serious about being accused of things I'm not doing =.=, I don't even see the point of hacking a private server, its already easy enough to level.

Not sure if Soul can do anything but please if you can look into the database or log or whatever to find any proof of my not hacking... It would be very much appreciated.

Sorry for taking you time to read this and if I angered you making this post, but like many other's when it comes to me being accused of a wrong I haven't committed I become very upset...

Last edited by Avengous on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Avengous wrote:
Alright, Here's the deal. Looks like I was banned for "Hacking" or god moding or whatever the GM says they caught me doing lol. Anyways if I was I really wouldn't bother even making this post, no point right? I mean its a private server and all but here I am and I'm making it.

My friend from B12MS wrote the same thing when she was banned for DMG hacking at lvl 147, which makes me think that you were hacking instead of lagging i might be wrong but I'm just pointing out that if you weren't hacking you wouldn't say you did not hack, also telling the truth is better than lying if you admit that you were hacking and apologize they might as well give you a chance.

Last edited by Perplexion on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

That's the reason why I was banned apparently =.=, I came home from thanksgiving shopping and I was banned lol... I'm posting this because I have not used any hacks on this server and have legitly trained since it came out of beta. Hence why I said "Anyways if I was I really wouldn't bother even making this post, no point right? I mean its a private server and all but here I am and I'm making it."

Edit: How was I even damage hacking... I was AFK LOL and Bigfoot's Stomp attack ONLY does 1 DMG and its magic based, its ONLY his touch dmg you have to be worried about.

Proof: Watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPY9PeVJFw and skip to 3:00, watch him as he starts attacking bigfoot, see how he's only getting hit for 1 damage. Okay now rewind, youll see him dieing a few times from getting hit by bigfoot's TOUCH damage.

I am telling the truth, I had no hacks running whatsoever... if I was hacking then yes I wouldnt even bother making a post, why fight to be unbanned if you were actually doing the deed? That's like fighting an Assault case in court even though the witness has bruises and it was all caught on tape.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Avengous as you were afk I was told that you might be hacking.

Step 1 : I decided to keep bigfoot on top of you as he did his touch damage you were getting knocked around the map and you didnt have the darksight buff on, I let bigfoot hit you approximately 30 times before I decided to go to step 2.

Step 2 : Understanding that there are lag issues and buff issues I decided to use GM commands to Kill your character to clear all of your buffs, then Rez you after you died, letting me know all your buffs were cancelled and you were not lagging which led me to step 3.

Step 3 : Now that all of your buffs were gone and I knew you were not lagging I decided to give you a few more shots on Bigfoot hitting you so I rushed him into you again and let him stand on top of you for a good 2 minutes.

Wasnt haste in making my decision, I spent approximately 10 minutes on your map tring to kill you after I rezzed you.
and YourMyNmE died about 15 times in the process.

Avengous - Ban Appeal? Maple0026
Avengous - Ban Appeal? Maple0016-1
Back to top Go down
Mochi
Level 3
Level 3
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Yes, I'm his girlfriend and can vouch that we went shopping for thanksgiving with his dad. Everything he said is exactly the way it happened, I was sitting by him when he had the lag spikes and then said that his buffs wouldn't leave. I even envied him when that happened, I mean come on not having to buff anymore when bf'ing? (for however long it'll last) Heck yes~! lol anyways like he said he wasn't hacking he was glitched I understand that he was moving around as Xtremebeast said but I'm positive its from the magic damage that was going on from big foot, while he was in his glitched dark sight.

I know you're an awesome gm Xtreme but just to make sure like i said before
I'm hoping that Soul can look into the files :} if possible.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 pm

What I don't get is why you wouldn't log off before leaving for Thanksgiving shopping & at the same time afk in a map where bigfoot spawns.

Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I was rushed out the door by my dad lol, my brother said he'd log me off but just decided to leave me there I guess. And Xtreme, I see the post however I'm telling you that the buff did not leave me, I had the same issues, On my screen the buff was faded however I kept the dark sight on, as well as the Final Cut double damage buff. I really wouldn't go through all this trouble if I really was hacking. I mean if I was hacking I'd have been level 200 a long long time ago lol, I've been on this server since it came out of beta!!

I'm not mad at you personally Xtreme, your only doing your job as a GM and as a GM you thought I was hacking. But I've had this glitch a few times and I know what I'm talkin about.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Leaving it up to Johnny~
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am

I was going to request that actually. I'd like Soul to lay down the final judgment on this, whether this appeal is accepted or denied. However I'm going to go ahead and post in the bugs section about this because I know other DB's have had this glitch, I've even seen them talking about it I just wish I could recall their names so I could ask them to vouch for me.

Edit: After taking a close look at GM Xtreme's screenshots, it only make's me believe that the glitch I'm talking about is client sided for sure. BF's stomp attack only hits for 1 dmg and I posted proof on that. That 1 dmg is magic based and everyone knows that Dark Sight only stops touch damage. However it does not show that I'm using Damage Control hack since it doesn't show me getting hit at all by Bigfoot's touch damage. Damage control hack allows you to change the amount of damage you get hit for, showing that I'm only getting hit by his magic attack for one damage does not prove that I'm using Damage Control.

Please any other DB who has had this glitch, should you get it again please post screenshots of it and vouch for me here. I know for a fact other's have had it.

Last edited by Avengous on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 am

This is not hack, this is a skill glitch during lag spike that make skill "unlimited". I know that this happen to a guy named ChrisDB while I was Scarlioning with him.

Remember that all Game have their own glitches. Nothing is perfect
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 am

Thank you Tony, I'm glad others know about this glitch and everyone who can post their experience with it please do. It will help Soul fix it as well as me! =)

Edit: The Magic Resistance Skill for Evan's is glitched as well. Bahamut reports the same issue's I had on how the skill never fades and cannot be clicked off. The skill is a party skill and also affected Mochi during their Targa run. Mochi was unable to click off the buff and it never faded.
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:44 am

Thanks babe!!! I hope this is enough evidence to prove my innocence >.<!!!
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Ok Unbanned thanks to your girlfriend Smile
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Heh thank you =D
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 am

Resolved.
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengous - Ban Appeal?   Avengous - Ban Appeal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengous - Ban Appeal?
Page 1 of 1