SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5thDrKnight ban appeal

Go down 
+7
Inebriated
Obnoxious
Phonenstro
SonnyZ
Nicksterr
Hugo
5thDrKnight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

5thDrKnight ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 am

What were you banned for : dragon roar hitting max damage

Who banned you : justyen

Why Should we unban you:my roar hitting max damage because i glitch final cutand thorns buff,so im hitting max damage

extra info: well alot of people using this glitch why dont ban them... holyhell
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 am

You cannot get Final Cut unless you're a DB. I don't know why dozen of people ask me to buff them with Final Cut.. its a self buff..

Besides, even if you glitched Thorns you would only have it with no time limit.. it wouldn't make you any stronger (Few crits here and there) so I don't see the point in adding this into the reason why you were hitting max damage.
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 am

Hugo wrote:
You cannot get Final Cut unless you're a DB. I don't know why dozen of people ask me to buff them with Final Cut.. its a self buff..

Besides, even if you glitched Thorns you would only have it with no time limit.. it wouldn't make you any stronger (Few crits here and there) so I don't see the point in adding this into the reason why you were hitting max damage.

theres a bug can get final cut but i dont know how to explain... my roar hit 40~50k without final cut and thorns,if i get final cut i can hit 80~100k and hit max damage wif thorns
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 am

5thDrKnight wrote:
Hugo wrote:

theres a bug can get final cut but i dont know how to explain... my roar hit 40~50k without final cut and thorns,if i get final cut i can hit 80~100k and hit max damage wif thorns
There might be a bug with Final Cut that I'm unaware of. I just know a lot of people always ask me for final cut and I always thought it was self buff only.

About the damage, if you did a few 199ks because of the critical hits and the rest lower because of non critical hits and you were alone, you might have gotten banned for abusing the glitch to keep buffs with no time limit?

If you were doing all 199ks, then you see where I'm going.

Anyways, Ill just leave it up to the GMs to decide, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 am

If you FC towards a party member they get the buff for a while, but only a DB can glitch it.
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

I can vouch for his legit training.
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 am

Well, abusing a glitch isn't legal right?
He deserves ban, atleast a temporary.
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 am

well GMs didnt say this glitch is illegal... and lots of peoples using this glitch.
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 am

5thDrKnight wrote:
well GMs didnt say this glitch is illegal... and lots of peoples using this glitch.

Well using a glitch is illegal itself. And now there´s one less glitcher clown
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh never knew about the DB glitch, and looks like your legit from a few posts, so if you were banned its more likely for glitching I suppose? I would be pretty mad if it is the case considering more then 50% of the people I know use it :/
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 pm

How does this glitch even work / what does final cut do...

I don't like DBs.

Pertaining to the actual banned person, assuming he was just using this glitch and otherwise legit, I'd say a temporary ban should suffice if the use of this glitch is as widespread as some people are saying it is (though I personally have never heard of it, probably because when I boss it's usually a solo). You want to discourage glitching, but by the same token if everyone is doing it, while not quite justifiable, it isn't entirely fair for him to be singled out and permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Inebriated wrote:
How does this glitch even work / what does final cut do...
Final Cut boost your attack, cant remember if its % based or anything, but its pretty damn good to have it.
1minute long for a 1min30 cooldown iirc.

Inebriated wrote:
I don't like DBs.
Every class can glitch any skills, if that is what you hate us for, no need Razz
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm

What the hell are you talking about, I mean I just don't like playing them in general for the same reason I dislike Arans and DKs. I just find them boring `-`

I'm not jelly that you can exploit a glitch or act as a conduit for its exploitation so kids like this can get banned. LOL
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Inebriated wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about, I mean I just don't like playing them in general for the same reason I dislike Arans and DKs. I just find them boring `-`

I'm not jelly you can exploit a glitch. LOL
Sorry I got confused, but no need to reply the way you do man. Never said you were jealous of DBs exploiting shit etc.
I was just asking, kinda.

Anyways, off this topic, good luck with the appeal.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:55 pm

It was mentioned.
Or maybe I just read into things too cynically.

Soz.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

As far as I know, I was the one that found out about the glitch. Told Anna about it the 2nd day of SoulMS, I also told Avengous and I thought Obnoxious but I'm not sure. Anna told me at the time it's not fixable and I guess we could do it but if any of the GM's caught you, you'd be banned.
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm

i knowingly abused a glitch why was i banned?!?!?!?!

shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

So my accounts ban permanently or temporary...
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Kyozoku wrote:
i knowingly abused a glitch why was i banned?!?!?!?!

shut the fuck up

this kid seems cool.
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm

And why ip ban...?this make me boring shet
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm

GMs can kindly unban me please? T^T
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 am

I didn't ban you. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Lol
Back to top Go down
5thDrKnight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:16 am

But why everytime i got dced at login page,and i heard someone say justyen ban me?
Back to top Go down
Tansumi
Noob
Noob
Tansumi

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:04 am

I dont think he shoudl have been banned for that glitch, but then again im just a nobody.
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I'll unban you, but I haven't been on for the past few days. Don't know what happened lol. Another GM can ban you again if they feel my unban isn't just.

Edit: I did ban someone for full map damage. Not sure if it's one of your mules, but if it is, you'll get the ban again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5thDrKnight ban appeal   5thDrKnight ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

5thDrKnight ban appeal
Page 1 of 1