SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Happy GM Application :)

Go down 
+6
YourMyNmE
Bender
Hugo
Xtreme
Kristine
Happy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy
Noob
Noob

A Happy GM Application :) Empty
PostSubject: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

What are you applying for: I am applying to be a Game Master on SoulMS

Name : Ting (Yes, very asian yes)

Age : If I'm past the age requirement, do I still have to answer this? How about, I just turned 20 for the 11th time Razz (Okay for those trying to calculate, I'm 30 damn it.)

Where do you live/Timezone: My husband lives in New Jersey (EST) so I had to move here and leave behind the awesome free healthcare providing country with the abundance of chinese/japanese food restaurants aka Canada.

How active will you be: Pretty active, my job as a domestic engineer requires that I do the occasional cooking and cleaning, but those tasks usually do not take up TOO much time. Plus I get as many breaks as I want.

E-Mail: randomcharms@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I enjoy eating, especially ice cream. When I'm not eating, I also enjoy watching tv, singing, cooking, online gaming, and having sex.

How you'd handle a hacker : Screenshot the prick and swing the banhammer.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First I would duck and cover, then I would listen to each side of the story and try to get the two people to resolve their differences.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None

Why should we choose you: Because I have the most life experience out of anyone in the game. Literally. I'd like to see someone who's actually older than me. Also, I'm basically an alumni of MS so I am quite knowledgeable of the game itself. In truth, I'm a straight laced person who does not believe in breaking rules and I abhor those that do. So in that regard, you can be sure that I would be a GM with morals and ethics who is friendly and helpful.

Reason i applied: I like to hide and play voyeur pervert...J/K! To be honest, I enjoy this game and I believe that I can contribute a lot to SoulMS.

Summary of yourself : I used to be an accountant until I realized that it was boring and stressful. Now I'm a homemaker and married to a beast who is xtreme and I'm loving life.

Extra Info: I got knocked up a few months ago.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 31557607 seconds or when I turn 20 again, whichever comes first.

In game name
: Happy = shaplz

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you. You're welcome heheplz

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Maybe

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Double it

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 11/9/2010
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"domestic engineer"
Nice.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Cant really comment since your my wife but I love the Your Welcome part.

P.S. Lets do the last thing on your hobby list.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:08 am

Xtreme wrote:
Win
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 am

Hah hah (chris smoove laugh)
Back to top Go down
YourMyNmE
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Xtreme wrote:

Nice one Steve. LOL javascript:emoticonp('shaplz')
Back to top Go down
Bahamut
Level 3
Level 3
Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Happy wrote:
Extra Info: I got knocked up a few months ago.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

P to the S: The free health care is falling apart with the long wait times in the emergency rooms Sad

As a wealthier person, I'd welcome private health care when I have a heart attack. lol
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

phomaniac wrote:
P to the S: The free health care is falling apart with the long wait times in the emergency rooms Sad

As a wealthier person, I'd welcome private health care when I have a heart attack. lol

If you have a heart attack you have priority over the other people in the hospital....obviously. . .
And not everyone is wealthy, at the moment the vast majority of people wouldn't actually be able to afford the treatment.
So free health care, regardless of how you look at it, is a good idea.
Those who aren't about to immediately die will wait longer than those who are on the verge of death.
Priority isn't given by the $ you have, but by the seriousness of your injury.

If you cut off your leg and you're bleeding everywhere, you won't wait as long as the person who merely broke their leg. It makes perfect sense imo.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

It does make sense, but it's still a pain when you don't get major injuries and you have to wait in the hospital forever..

In Sweden health care works the same way, i cut off the tip of my left index finger and had to wait for 7 hours there till it was my turn to get stitched up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy GM Application :)   A Happy GM Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Happy GM Application :)
Page 1 of 1