SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edmund
Noob
Noob

GM APPeal  Empty
PostSubject: GM APPeal    GM APPeal  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

2nd time appeal to be gm

What are you applying for:i am applying to be a leader in this game to help players who need help and guard them..(GM)

Name :Edmund NG

Where do you live/Timezone: i live in a small dot on the EARTH! it is SINGAPORE TimeZone: GMT +8, i would help wish to help out in the server when

How active will you be:i would try to be active.. i would play at least 2-8 hr per day
E-Mail: Edmund_yu_Boon@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing computers game Example Maple, Black shot and more!

How you'd handle a hacker : well i would ban their ip and KICK Their Ass out of the serve .. AS hacking is illegal in This server!! To keep the server HACKER FREE!!!

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : i would try to ask them to stop fighting. if they don stop. i would send them to jail... to let them cool down in jail..

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):Sorry i am not a GM or Admin in any server as i would try to learn all things about gms. i am willing to learn... if you given me a chance to be a GM of the server!

Why should we choose you:playing this server make me enjoy. i hope to change this server as a family like server. Where people stay and enjoy the game.

Reason i applied:I hope to help this server,keeping this server hacker free, to attract more people to play this server as well as conduct event in the server to let all player Enjoy the serve then they will intro friends joining our server And it will Make this server FAMOUS! Smile

Summary of yourself :i am a human .

Extra Info:i am a guy who love playing computer games and love learning

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: it takes 12 month! its about 365 DAYS !!! and its 1 year! and we will grown 1 year older when the earth go around sun 1 round!! the earth has been go 15 round around sun!! in my life! the earth should be dizzy by now!

In game name:EdmundMage

Can you Java code? :nope. but i am willing to learn
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Nope sorry.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Nope sorry
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yup.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:1 week
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

GM APPeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPeal    GM APPeal  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Color.
Nuff said.
You think you'd learn from being denied once to follow the rules/format a little better.

"15 (this year)"
So.. does that mean you're turning 15 sometimes in the next 2 months?
Or you turned 15 recently 'this year'.
Back to top Go down
edmund
Noob
Noob

GM APPeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPeal    GM APPeal  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:04 am

i am 15... as my birthday is 4/1 i am turning 16 soon
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

GM APPeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPeal    GM APPeal  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Work on your spelling/Grammar. Add more color. It looks too bland. As it is, Anna will just deny the application without even reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM APPeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPeal    GM APPeal  Empty

Back to top Go down

GM APPeal
Page 1 of 1