SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to leave~

Go down 
+4
Administrator
SoulBot
Dank
System
8 posters
AuthorMessage
System
Level 3
Level 3

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Obviously, the title states that this is not an introduction.

Let's get started shall we?

First of all, I played back in v62 with the IGN Shyre or Shyer back in.. oh I don't know.. 2008 or 2007.
I learned about the server very easily and trained to become #1 with the recent wipe. I trained my heart out and I had some friends, but didn't know the GMs since I never bothered talking to them because of my previous immaturity. A couple months later, it had gotten a message from Nexon saying the server had to be shut down or else Johnny/Ariel will be sued.
2 - 3 years later, I had found out SoulMS had re-opened, as a v75 server this time. I saw that most of the people I used to know did not play, but I played anyway since I used to love the server dearly as a gamer. 1 or 2 weeks later, I saw people talking about the server switching to v83, as it did a couple of days later. I met Objection, Josh, DarkFalcon, Christmas, CeeGano, Kristine and Pikachu, which became my friends.. well some of them still are.

I was surely determined to become rank 1 on the rankings but I fell short around 120 rebirths as I was over-leveled by Zoken, a donator. I wasn't so mad since he was my friend. After 770 rebirths, I reached 800 and the server suddenly crashed..
It wasn't up for two days, and then Johnny gave everyone the message that we were switching to v88. I, personally, was against it since I actually took my time to rebirth all of those times. I later came to like v88 BETA with all of the nice new and old players. After a short time in beta, it was ready to go into v88 official. So I waited until then patiently for 2 weeks. After it was up, everyone re-joined with the plan to have fun in the newest version possible of a private server.

All of my friends rejoined, but shortly after it seemed as if SoulMS was better a v83 server since there were actually things you could do rather than train on the same monsters for 80 levels. After a week or two, I decided to make a shadower called Rejection. I funded him with the items and mesos I could possibly give him. I started out slow, reaching level 70 in a couple of hours and 120 in a hour or two. I merchanted my hours I could play on that shadower, selling timeless items, pink scrolls, white scrolls, and advanced potential scrolls. I finally had enough mesos to buy the equips I wanted.
Good 12%+ Luk items and a perfectly scrolled Timeless Killic and enhanced it. I trained with my friends, PyroJin and Galicia, at zakum until 155. I did not know that today would be the last day playing SoulMS. Anna had confronted me, asking where I had gotten all of the white scrolls that I could possibly get, 200 - 300. I told her what I did. "merched" is what I had said. She asked for complete honesty, and it was. Then she told me that she saw a GM log from ********* giving me 20k NX.
Then she asked me what it was for. I told her to get my NX clothes and she said "people get NX for looks to, by voting."

Later she said "brb 5 - 10mins". about 5 minutes later, i was dc'd and my Rejection was wiped, of course.

If you've read this part, congratulations, it's the end of it.

I'd just like to thank everyone who was there for me, help me when I was in need.

To Anna : Listen, you're probably the bitchiest GM I have ever met/seen. Everytime someone was in need and/or didn't speak English, you would either help them(Not likely) or tell them they're stupid since it was an english server.
By the way, hope you liked the people in RydahMS, Miss Annabelle(Annuh)..?
What am I talking about? I'm talking about this. http://rydahms.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43761
Well bye. More proof? Here ya go http://rydahms.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43756

Edit : "so yeah , pretty much of a scene. objection aka andrea was demoted from GM and banned along with system/rejection & darkfalcon who were provided with items, mesos et cetera from her. shes a big stupid cunt and should die asap... trying to ruin SoulMs's community to get friends cause she lacks them in realife. kinda sad. Lessons learned." -Soul
Haha Johnny you're funny. You are probably the laziest person I have ever fuckin met. You took two weeks time to set up the dam server, keeping everyone waiting when it could've been up in one weeks time. Delaying what could've been the best server ever with a stable dedi. You got an insane amount of donations in v83 and what happened to it huh? About 500$ and you say you didn't have enough funds. I honestly don't know why you even host this server. Most of the GMs aren't online, they don't do much except tell a person what to do, and just afk when there's nothing to do, but then don't bother to come back until 8 hours later when someone actually needs help.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Attention whore whoring attention. <3 Don't make such a big fuss of being caught for shit, mang.
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Dank wrote:
Attention whore whoring attention. <3 Don't make such a big fuss of being caught for shit, mang.

Lol an attention whore? I'm not looking for attention, it's clearly a goodbye. As it is in the goodbye/introductions section?
Pretty stupid move you made there.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

System wrote:
Dank wrote:

Lol an attention whore? I'm not looking for attention, it's clearly a goodbye. As it is in the goodbye/introductions section?

[Edit] A cry for attention by putting a goodbye thread up from being caught doing stupid shit, good effing game bro.
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Dank wrote:
System wrote:
Dank wrote:

[Edit] A cry for attention by putting a goodbye thread up from being caught doing stupid shit, good effing game bro.

You're pretty stupid. If you read it, I didn't complain about being caught. Once I'm caught, I'm caught. That's that.
By the way, you mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Obviously. And if you really aren't complaining, then you wouldn't have posted a goodbye thread and bashed on Anna.

Funny stuff there.
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Dank wrote:
Obviously. And if you really aren't complaining, then you wouldn't have posted a goodbye thread and bashed on Anna.

Funny stuff there.

I'm sure if lying was never an option, EVERYONE would bash on Anna. It's a GOODBYE, not a rant.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

LOLLL
Yeah I played Rydah. What about it?
I've played Rydah quite a bit, nothing wrong with that. It's my life to do whatever I want with.
Johnny plays GMS does that mean he's a ban owner? tsk tsk Johnny Sad

Also: Don't try to look like the GOOD one here, you're the one who was openly receiving TONS of NX, white scrolls, chaos scrolls etc from Andrea, as well as Omar receiving them. And you didn't report it.

You're at fault.
You deserve the ban, as do the others.
Goodbye. (: Enjoy w.e other server you go on to talk shit about us ^.^
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Lol I never asked Andrea for white scrolls and items in the first place. The only thing I asked for was the 20k NX.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Omar... Andrea... 2 shit kids I can understand,
but you? Didn't expect that from you.

You still recieved the items without reporting a GM power abuse to us. Meaning you were a partner in crime.

There for you're banned and you're not even welcomed here anymore. So long, just sayin' expected more from you. Hope you like the results & that it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Dk
Level 2
Level 2
Dk

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Wow. I don't know who to believe. =S
In my eyes System you will be missed. The best for what what ever happens in future bro.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Dk wrote:
Wow. I don't know who to believe. =S
In my eyes System you will be missed. The best for what what ever happens in future bro.

Believe the ones who have proof. The SoulMS staff.
We don't ban without it, and there was plenty against System, Objection, and Darkfalcon.

And also, how dare an idiot kid like you hate on Johnny like that. Really? The guy PUT UP the WHOLE server for ungrateful asshats like you. The reason it took 2 weeks was because there was a LOT to fix to make it work, and he was working on it often. Some issues came up with the dedi, again, ONLY because he wanted there to be less lag FOR THE PLAYERS.

So in the end you're hating on Johnny for trying to make your experience on Soul better. Talk about a selfish faggot...my God.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

If it's a goodbye, then leave, you retarded buffoon. Don't care what we have to say, because you're done with the community and the server. Cry a bigger river and build a bigger bridge, System.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Oh I didn't see the little edit part on the bottom XD how sad

Anna pretty much said it all,

If you only knew how much I put into this server you'd stfu & be ashamed of your self douchebag...
I've coded most of it on my own, I've worked day & night.. Making it the best way I can. Not for my self.. Trust me, I don't play much, but for the community. So keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand fool.

Now go away, you failed... Suffer the outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Objection was demoted?
Back to top Go down
Dk
Level 2
Level 2
Dk

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Now (later on that I've heard both sides of the stories) I do find it to be quite Selfish. U could have just said good bye, Not bad mouth this server. Its an amazing server and i respect all of the effort Soul has put into it.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

why isn't anyone answering my question why was she demoted?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

yes she was Perp
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

i asked why not was and why does everyone call me perp?
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Perplexion - She was banned for giving her friends Items and NX which is against the rules.

But this is System's goodbye post not Objections~
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 pm

To be honest, I didn't read your wall of text.
But that's besides the point, you and everyone else are aware of why you have been banned. So just drop it and leave.
No need to bring up the past, point fingers, or rant.

Also, I think this conversation has gone too far.
We have already established the reason(s) why Andrea, System, and DarkFalcon were banned.
No need to continue bickering (:

This thread is now locked.
@System
It wont be deleted, so don't cry. People can still read your little rant.
Locking this will just prevent the unnecessary conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave~   Time to leave~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to leave~
Page 1 of 1