SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No time for SoulMS D:>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

No time for SoulMS D:> Empty
PostSubject: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 am

Weekdays
6:00am wake up for school
8:00am - 3:00pm school
3:00pm - 4:00pm chill
4:00pm - 6:00pm homework
6:00pm - 8:00pm MMA class
8:00pm study till bedtime (the time varies on a big mofuggin' scale[9pm-3am])

Weekends
5:00am wake up
5:30am - 6:30am 1 hour walk to the beach
6:30am enjoy the sunrise
7:00am - 8:00am walk back home
8:15am - 9:00am breakfast
9:00am - 11:00am take a nap
11:30am - 2:00pm MMA class (mostly judo)
2:30pm - 4:00pm hw + study
4:15pm+ freetime Very Happy
dinner + sleep

Seems like I can't play SoulMS as much as I used to anymore D:> cuz
1. The finals exams are coming to town
2. Getting my yellow belt before the end of December
3. My schedule is filled with a little leverage, but still not enough for SoulMS

somewun plz help me change my schedule so i can play more SoulMS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

Don t you think you wouldn't have to take a nap if you didn't wake up so early to walk 2 hours to watch the sun rise ? Unless you're taking that nap because you're bored. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 am

Ah.. I can't play much anymore these days either...
Back to top Go down
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:50 am

Hugo wrote:
Don t you think you wouldn't have to take a nap if you didn't wake up so early to walk 2 hours to watch the sun rise ? Unless you're taking that nap because you're bored. Just saying

I usually go to bed at midnight on the weekdays (like what I'm doing now) so I really need that nap**. I walk just to make myself wanna sleep more. I have to walk that long because a 30 mins walk won't do much and a 3k jog will stimulate my adrenal glands which means no more naps for me. Good call though.

**5 days of school accumulate stress causing damage to both physical and mental part of the body. the nap is actually a power nap, clears my mind, regain physical strength. lets say i don't take the nap, the next 5 days of school won't be too pleasant.

ps. I'm one energetic s.o.a.b.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 am

kanis999 wrote:
**5 days of school accumulate stress causing damage to both physical and mental part of the body. the nap is actually a power nap, clears my mind, regain physical strength. lets say i don't take the nap, the next 5 days of school won't be too pleasant.

Id recommend smoking pot but hey, thats just me
Back to top Go down
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Hugo wrote:
kanis999 wrote:

I would like to try this very much but have no idea where to get some in my area. The best I can do atm is taking anesthetic (alcoholic beverages to be exact).
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:54 pm

kanis999 wrote:
Hugo wrote:
kanis999 wrote:

I would like to try this very much but have no idea where to get some in my area. The best I can do atm is taking anesthetic (alcoholic beverages to be exact).

If you don't know where to get some, don't get any. Please.

I see kids all the time buying pot to people they don't know, metro stations etc, thats the worst thing to do.
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 pm

If you live near Cupertino Or San Jose which is in CALIFORNIA, I can get some for you's! tard
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Well I'm going to move this to the Introductions and Goodbyes section since technically it's a "temp goodbye" until you're less busy~

(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No time for SoulMS D:>   No time for SoulMS D:> Empty

Back to top Go down

No time for SoulMS D:>
Page 1 of 1