SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dereck's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
person123
Noob
Noob

Dereck's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Dereck's GM Application   Dereck's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 am

What are you applying for?
GM/Moderator

Name:
Dereck Manilili

Where do you live/timezone:
(GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam,Vladivostok

How active will you be?
Well, as of my time, I may be active on weekends due to the amount of work I have to do.

Email:
Sorry, I'm not sure what is wrong with my email. It doesn't work right now.

Hobbies:
One of my favorite hobbies is playing Maplestory. I have been playing Maplestory for quite a time now. Sometimes I may forget some stuff, otherwise, it is still fun.

How'd you handle a hacker:
First of all, we all know hackers are just rotten people who would want to spoil everyone's fun. If I see a report on a hacker, I would check to see if the hacker's violation is really harmful. If it is, I would give a permanent ban. If it is not that harmful to others (although I highly doubt it will) I would give a 30-day ban and/or a warning.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Well, I would like to state off that a fight is natural to ALL people. It happens all the time. If I am told that there is a serious fight going on between two people, I would have them tell about their sides of the argument and try and find a solution to it.
I have been through a lot of fights, and I know how to handle one.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?
Actually, I have never been a GM/Admin in a server because most of the servers I look for is not really helpful. They either don't accept GM/Admin applications or are too serious about their server that they don't need anymore GMs. Also, I can't find a trustworthy server that is looking for GMs.

Why should we choose you:
You should choose be to be a GM/Admin because I am very trustworthy, kind, helpful, sociable, generous, and have a great personality. I make lots of friends easily, too. I am really looking forward to being a GM in this server because I am told that this is an awesome server.

Reason why I applied:
The reason why I applied is because I would really want to bond with this community and make this server the best it could be. I am also looking to have a splendid time here and to connect more players to this server.

Summary of yourself:
Well, you mostly read about me so I guess I'll add a little more information.
I am mature enough to handle this position. Ever since I was in Elementary, I've been taking the spot as a leader and role-model to all my peers.

Extra info:
How long does it take for the Earth to spin around the sun?
Three-hundred and sixty-five days (365)

In game name:
To tell you the truth, I was working real hard in trying to download all the necessary things to start up SoulMS, that I didn't even created a character yet. :> Sorry xD

For Coders only) Can you Java code?
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

No, I can not Java code.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.) Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you)
No

2.) Have you been on SoulMS long enough to deserve a GM position?
No

3.) Do you help players any chance you get?
Yes

4.) Are you of age that is required to apply?(if no you might as well delete this app now)
Yes

5.) Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS:
Not much

Last edited by person123 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Dereck's GM Application   Dereck's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 am

1-2 word answers for the last 5 questions...

What's with the picture at the end..?
Back to top Go down
person123
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dereck's GM Application   Dereck's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 am

Well, that was my cousin. Lol
He noticed that i was leaving my computer out while i was off to get something and he just put that random pic. Forgot to take it out.
And i'll re-edit the 5 questions.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dereck's GM Application   Dereck's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dereck's GM Application
Page 1 of 1