SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perplexion's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Perplexion's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm

What are you applying for: Game Moderator

Name : Victor Liu

Where do you live/Timezone: Richmond, BC./ PST (GMT - 8:00)

How active will you be: I will be active enough, but not enough because i have school.

E-Mail: Kyuubyrox@rocketmail.com

Hobbies : Playing computer, building basic robots, reading

How you'd handle a hacker : Play a little "hide n' seek" (see what i did there) and ban him. I will take screenshot before i ban him in case he tries to post something saying he is innocent and also for proof. if I'm in a situation where I wasn't a GM and I spot a hacker I would screenshot and call for a GM, when he/she asks me why i called a gm to ban him i will tell him he hacked an post the screenshot.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would teleport them somewhere quiet if it is something very important that is arguable about I would take action and instantly try to solve the conflict and give each a consequence but if its something stupid and immature I will have a long, intellectual and boring talk about how childish they are being and they should just grow up (don't we all?). If they talk back i would jail them or ban them for a few minutes or hours.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: B12MS (intern).

Why should we choose you: I won't go all out and say i will help the community or anything because i will but I do have some advantages that would help your server a lot, like the fact i speak french fluently and that since I'm a constant grinder I can help players in need of a training location, I also want to state the fact since I am very creative I might start events that you guys might of never thought of doing, e.g. Monster Raid where a series of parties go all out and fight a Monster boss such as Pianus or Eliza or even Pink Bean.

Reason i applied: My friend told me about this server and I joined and i noticed that it has such a good community that I want to be a part of it and make it even better.

Summary of yourself : Asian, Single, Funny, Interesting, parle le francais (speaks french)

Extra Info: I like to eat all kinds of foods and I play piano.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Depending on the calendar its is different but the common calendar is 365 days on a regular year and 366 on a leap year.

In game name: Perplexion

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Sadly, No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Not really
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of course!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I am.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 hour

Thank you.

Hope to see you all InGame

Last edited by Perplexion on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 pm

It's bad to use bright colors, so don't.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 pm

k sure i will fix it up but do you like the rest?
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Lol, that's not for me to decide. I'm not the one you're trying to impress.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 am

Sadly no GM decided to review this application, hope a GM does it soon enough. tard sawit
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I really hate all the random colors...
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 pm

why??? rofl im at school
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Any GM coming to see this i guess not

Last edited by Perplexion on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 am

OmFG you suck you stupid asian you do not deserve a spot as gm screw u get a life and don't be a GM k?!
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:10 am

Treyarch wrote:
OmFG you suck you stupid asian you do not deserve a spot as gm screw u get a life and don't be a GM k?!

That's unecessary. Kindly never come back before you go and make an ass out of yourself further.

Perplexion, the application isn't bad, but it's not great either. Try to add more on why they should hire you.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:23 am

Ok thx i will fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Perplexion's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1