SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EmTex GM applcation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EmTex
Noob
Noob

EmTex GM applcation. Empty
PostSubject: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

What are you applying for: GameMaster.

Name : Edgaras

Where do you live/Timezone: Lithuania, 2+ GMT

How active will you be: Considuring i have a normal life,not only pc life...i often sit near computer for 2-3 hurse per day (some times less) but you know,i got gf,i got buddies...i need to hang out sometimes with em,not only sit near pc Smile

E-Mail: sinhermit@one.lt

Hobbies :Play guitar (electric) , hang out with my gf...maplestory ofcourse Smile...i like to fight with my brother...well it's fun ;D he is 2 years older then me and i still win x)

How you'd handle a hacker : Well i don't want to make lower community,so i'd give him a chance to not hack,i would track him for couple of days,and if he still hacks its BAN HAMMER TIME!

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well...honestly i would listen both of em in private with each other,then i would consider the situation,and find a peacefull solution Smile

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:Honestly i was admin only 1 time,but i were GM in lots of servers,not popular ones but still... Smile (if you want list of em PM me)

Why should we choose you: Actually it's not for me to decide Smile it's up to you Smile

Reason i applied: Reason is,i like this server,rates,community,and i like you'er forum x) it's so original and creative..what? I'm just sayng x)

Summary of yourself : Heh what if i put my pic in ? Then you don't have to read to know how do i look like xD or who am i ;D

EmTex GM applcation. 64078_11

If you don' bulieve thats me,just tell me i'll will add pic with any note you want on my hand or paper what ever ;D (by the way sorry becouse i look like castraited hibrid ;D)

Extra Info:I guess all is up there...but if you have some questions or something like that PM me or find me in game Smile

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year (356 days)

In game name:EmTex

Okay questions.

1.No.
2.Today.)
3.Actaly yes.
4.I'm 15
I started today.

Last edited by EmTex on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Trying to help since i got told.
the final 5 questions
1-2 word awnsers only
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 pm

One to two word answers... T~T
If you can't get that right, don't think you'll get GMP anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
EmTex
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Vocaloid wrote:
One to two word answers... T~T
If you can't get that right, don't think you'll get GMP anytime soon.
Okay i'll take all the flames .. Smile i don't care any way Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 pm

L> spelling and grammar
Back to top Go down
EmTex
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm sorry but i'm not a ENGLISH guy,im Lithuanian...any more flames?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 am

^It's not really a flame. People post on applications to (almost always) help them improve their application, and point out things that the writer did wrong so the writer may fix them and have a better chance.

A flame would be like: OMFG DIS APP SUX.!1!11!!!!
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:18 am

Jasmine wrote:
^It's not really a flame. People post on applications to (almost always) help them improve their application, and point out things that the writer did wrong so the writer may fix them and have a better chance.

A flame would be like: OMFG DIS APP SUX.!1!11!!!!

This be the truth. Sorry man.

One of the first thing Anna says in the thread is, "I'm a grammar nazi." However, I would think it would be a plus to have multilingual GM's if the population has a large amount of diversity.

Keep it up DUDE afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EmTex GM applcation.   EmTex GM applcation. Empty

Back to top Go down

EmTex GM applcation.
Page 1 of 1