SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EmTex GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XemiCal
Noob
Noob
XemiCal

EmTex GM Application Empty
PostSubject: EmTex GM Application   EmTex GM Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 am

EmTex GM Application Manoy

What are you applying for: I'm applying for GM.

Name : Edgaras

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Lithuania. Time zone 2+ GTM

How active will you be: I'll try to be active as much as i can,i can't promisse to be active all the time becouse of 2 resons 1.Have to study (my last year at high school) 2.I got a part time job,so i won't be active like 24/7 or so,but like i said i'll try to be active as much as i can.

E-Mail: Chikzzkiller@gmail.com or sinhermit@live.com

Hobbies : Guitar playing,football,but the most favorite hobbie is
( if you can call it a hobbie) hang out with my girlfriend,as i said it's one of my favorite hobbies.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would show him a ray william jonshon video on youtube and i'd ask him "Is it funny?" and ofcourse he would say "yes it is" becouse no one can stand against ray william jonshon,so if he would say "yes" (and he will) I'll ban him. But suries,i'll just ban him,without any videos. Smile

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would just talk with them,and try to find who started the fight,then chill them both,and just say "Why the hell are they fighting in game?" I mean cmon guys is it realy worth fighting in game? Whats the point? I mean like no one is going to win anyway. There is no point to fight in game. I mean GEEZUS is my best friend.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I had my own server (NativeMS) i shutted it down becouse i didn't had time to work on it,becouse of job,and school,but ofcourse i was GM on some servers befor i started mine,i don't realy remember them all. There is still a trail video of my server in youtube you can chek it. ( as proof i had my server lol)

Why should we choose you:Well this is very complicated and tricky question,well actually i have no idea,i just applyid an application becouse i wanted to be part of staff in this community,so i don't realy know the reason why you should choose me.Sorry.

Reason i applied: As i said i applyid becouse i wanted to be part of staff in this great community,and i can say that it's great becouse i playid on this server for a while and i noticed,that this server has everything that player can wwant on private server.

Summary of yourself : What can i say,well im good football player(not professional),my middle grade at school is B+ (not that smart),at my leisure time i always play football or play with guitar (always),i can play some great songs on guitar(well i think they are great),i also go to gym twice a weak (just to keep body in shape) thats it i guess.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 354 I guess,don't realy remember.

In game name: EmTex

Simple questions

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Yes

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:No

3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 38-48 days
Back to top Go down

EmTex GM Application
Page 1 of 1