SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bluetapes gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluetape
Noob
Noob

bluetapes gm application Empty
PostSubject: bluetapes gm application   bluetapes gm application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:57 am

What are you applying for: For a position on the server i am playing.

Name :Eugene Yoon

Where do you live/Timezone: Southern California Pacific time or PST 8?

How active will you be: Mostly active on weekends but ill try to be active all the time.

E-Mail:thestick@mugglenet.com

Hobbies : sleep, eat read javascript:emoticonp('alien') Play this server, study for finals!

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban hammer after proof. Till then if anyone suspicion of hacking, jail time

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Jail them both till they cooperate.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:None sadly, however i made my own sever before but i couldn't get people to play it.

Why should we choose you: So you can have another person to fight the forces of hackers.

Reason i applied: I want to try something new. I have ace story always emailing me about this server so i thought why now.( i used to play ace story till it shut-ted down....)

Summary of yourself : i am 14 year old Korean guy. I got to Granada High school, i like to read.

Extra Info: I am not a grammar Nazi but i will become one if i become gm. (

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:24 hours

In game name:DualHero

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :No i tried but i failed.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No.....
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:about 2 mins now 0.o Just stared. Killed about 3 ghosts as i write this.
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes i will. I remembered in other servers, gms always held events and ill do the same.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):No but im 1 less and i behave like a 15
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 minutes
alien Cool.javascript:emoticonp('afro')
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: bluetapes gm application   bluetapes gm application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 am

Instant denied since you're 14, when the age is 15
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: bluetapes gm application   bluetapes gm application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 am

Besides, he didn't get the 1-2 questions short enough, and no colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bluetapes gm application   bluetapes gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

bluetapes gm application
Page 1 of 1