SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application of NEXTchill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nextchill
Noob
Noob

GM application of NEXTchill Empty
PostSubject: GM application of NEXTchill   GM application of NEXTchill EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm

What are you applying for:

I am applying for GM POSITION !

GM application of NEXTchill L0lxx-1

Name : You may call me Jim

Where do you live/Timezone: i live in Singapore / GMT+8

How active will you be: i am able to online everyday. Very Happy

E-Mail: cool_boi90@hotmail.com - do take note of it as in future players may contact me thru this email. Razz

Hobbies : i love playing mmorpg game, chatting, swimming and organising events.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you'd handle a hacker : i'll take an SS of the hacker hacking and post it on the forum for him or her to appeal. and !ban or !jail the hacker.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : i will stop them, and ask them what happened? if they are using vulgars. i will give warning. Other than that i will try peace them out and give solution to solve their problems or conflicts.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: i was a GM in KranjiMS which closed down 1 year ago. And thats the only server i served before.

Why should we choose you: Got experience in being a friendly GM, wish to contribute to the server at singapore/asia timing. Wish to bring justice to the game and organise event for players in game to let them have fun and enjoy in this server. Very Happy

Reason i applied: Wanna be a moderator of the forum to help out and GM of the game to let players have an enjoyable gameplay with the events i organising and the hackers i banning. Very Happy

Summary of yourself : i wish to be part of the GM team and be able to form events in game to create fun amongs GM and players and bring the bond closer. With the heart and interests to be a GM, i promise to fulfil my job with no disappointments. SmileExtra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: it takes 365 days or around 1 year for the earth to go round the sun. Razz wonder how old will i be when it finish one round. Very Happy

In game name: NEXTchill

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Maybe

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Not Yet

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yes!!

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: ONE HOUR

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM application of NEXTchill Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application of NEXTchill   GM application of NEXTchill EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 pm

You're illiterate.
Your comic is bad and illiterate.
This application overall is just. . . illiterate.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

GM application of NEXTchill
Page 1 of 1