SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannabis's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-[Cannabis]-
Noob
Noob

Cannabis's GM Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Cannabis's GM Application.    Cannabis's GM Application.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Click for some music.
Spoiler:
What are you applying for:
I am currently applying for the job as a GameMaster or Global Moderator, how ever you would like to call it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name :
My name is Ethan Fappity. You may call me by my In-game name "Cannabis", "MCFappity" (AceMS In-game name), or just by my birth name.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am currently 14 years of age. Turning 15 on January 5th. All of you haters can troll all you want about my age, If you were any older you would be mature about it. Anyways, You may instantly reject my application due to my age, but my age doesn't mean much. It may absolutely mean that I am not legal to enter a club in Vegas, but other than that, my age is limitless. So the bottom line is, please don't judge maturity by age.
Where do you live/Timezone:
I am currently residing in the heart of Los Angeles. (Home of the Lakers and Drag Queens). My timezone would be Pacific Standard Time.
How active will you be:
I can be very active depending on the amount of homework I have. (Yes, I do have a life and I need an education.) And the amount of time spent procrastinating on my math homework. (I'm a third-mexican, go figure.) Other than that, here's a weekly schedule. It's near-accurate.
*I will be living my normal life as I play Maplestory. Ex: I will pee if I have to pee, during my time on SoulMS.

Monday- Everyone hates Mondays. 4PM-8PM
Tuesday- Feels just like Monday. 4PM-8PM
Wednesday- Get out of school one hour early, Choreography, feels just like Monday. 6PM-8PM
Thursday- This should just be called Monday. 4PM-8PM
Friday- If I don't go to Vegas, it's still a Monday. 4PM-8PM
Saturday- Normally get braces checked or some boba. Whenever I get on.
Sunday- Home all day or kickin' it with friends. 12PM-12AM

*Times may vary.

E-Mail:
Yahoo: WeFappers@Ymail.com
Hotmail: AsianFapper@live.com
GMail: WeFappers@Gmail.com
PM Me if you need any other contact info.

Hobbies :
Life- My life is like the Life boardgame. I have many hobbies, making babies is one of them. <-- That's a kneeslapper if you ever played Life.
Anyways, I put life ahead of 2D Pixelated Dating. Here's a list of hobbies.

Uno - Basketball. I play on a Travel Ball team called "-My City- Lakers." I play as a point guard and I can jump as high as a regular table.
Dos - Rapping. I'm a rapper. Freestyle, Freewrite, you name it.
Tres - Graffiti. I like to tag. On paper, of course.
There is no number 4. But, just to point out the irony. I'm asian. I doing things beyond my race level. I should really be studying for SAT, 4 years before the test, or making you some new pairs of Nikes.

*All racial comments are said by the person of the same race. I'm Chinese, Mexican, and Canadian. Wish you were me.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I don't know, I'd probably give them some milk and some homemade cookies. He'll probably give me a present in his big red bag. Want to know what I asked Santa for? Open the Present. (Spoiler)
Spoiler:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
If two people were fighting, it would be the Street Fighter 4 on my Xbox.
1. I would use Hadouken to jail them. (Jail seems like a better fighting map)
2. Round Start!
3. I'm just playing. They can do whatever the shit they want in jail.
4. Un-jail once settled.
How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I've been GM for many servers. Here's a few.

BradyMS - GM: #1 on GTop during the whole v55 period.
FatalMS - Intern: Quite popular back then.
TagMS - Co-Owner: Average
ModernMS - Owner: Average

Why should we choose you:
The people of SoulMS should choose me as a SoulMS staff member, because I am intelligent, our server lacks the amount of GM based on our server's high population and myself and a experienced Maplestory player, is the most fit for this job. I will give you (the players) the attention and needs. <-- I sound like a bitch. Baby, just say yes. (I pulled a Taylor Swift line.)
Reason I applied:
I applied for many reasons, from wanting the will to use those ever soo lovely GM powers, to simply helping the server overall. I feel that I can help the server in many ways, not through scripting or adding things and such, but through the players. Interact to the players like most GM's in general do not. Give the full support and satisfaction. When other GM's want them off their nut and/or butt.
Summary of yourself :
I am a typical asian boy, whom you may love or hate. I am very chill/relaxed about most things as long as you don't cause any problems. I enjoy rapping, dancing, and playing basketball. I am a very confident person, never afraid of anything. I had eye surgery, mouth surgery, and tooth washing, at times a young child should not have, but nothings going to stop me. I am very organized and uptight about the way my hair is gel'ed. That's all. Very Happy
I was going to bust a rap like Kristine did, someone has to overtake it.
Extra Info:
This is pretty much all. If you have any other questions regarding me, myself, or anything about my application. Feel free to ask below. (Yes, Down there.)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days of Call of Duty.
In-game name:
Cannabis/MCFappity. Depends on whichever character I want to go on.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Yes.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
Code:
 }
If
}
Else
}
You're gay.
Just kidding, I can't code.

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No, Sir.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No, Sir.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes, Maam.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): 15 = 1 month.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 days.

Figured you would want some pictures.
Fap On!
Spoiler:
secret

Last edited by -[Cannabis]- on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's GM Application.    Cannabis's GM Application.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Jan 5th will come around soon.

You may wait til then to re-apply. : )
Back to top Go down
-[Cannabis]-
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's GM Application.    Cannabis's GM Application.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Yes, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's GM Application.    Cannabis's GM Application.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannabis's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1