SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Empty
PostSubject: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 am

I tried to make this application fun.

Name:
Brice Vaughn
Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Me-1
"learn it, Live it, Love it"-my 18 year old self was sexy-

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in Illinois, my Timezone is -6:00 GMT (central)

What are you applying for:
I am applying for Lvl 2 GM (Intern) spot or higher.

How active will you be:
My activity vary's on the day of the week to be perfectly honest. Mondays and Wendsdays I'd say about 7 hours. Tuesdays Closer to 4 hours. Thursdays it's basically all night because I have no class on fridays. Fridays roughly about 6 hours. The weekends vary from 5 hours a day to 10 hours.

Email:
Well, I'll keep it real simple for the commoners xP~Vaughnbrice@hotmail.com also in emergencies you can contact me via my college email: blv923t@jwcc.edu

Hobbies:
Im pretty boring due to schooling and such eating away at my time. What do invest my time into as hobbies are Watching my t.v shows, skateboard, reading books (currently on the Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer.) A few more things that i deem "Hobby" are writing poems, rebuilding my 1996 monte carlo's engine, I also like tweeking my car sterio system. I have 2 12's in a ported box in my trunk that I crafted. Which reminds me I enjoy making things out of wood such as Bokken wood swords and such but I'm out of practice on my saws.

How you'd handle a hacker:
I would wait patiently for proof of the hack. I would make an appropriate decision to DC him, then BAN him. If, for any reason I feel uncomfortable with it I'll call another GM to assist me and to give advice as what I should do about it. I believe in independent team-work which is an oxy-moron. Either way, any way, I will take care of the situation by assessing it with a clear, detailed oriented, unbaised process. In other words, I would keep a clear head while making my decisions.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
Well this is the one that I trip up on. Does this count o.0-->>Lvl 1 GM on AbideStory.
I've checked Zakum and Horntail status for everyone who needed it. That was the basis of all my power I could do to help my community.
#zakstatus, #htstatus

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
First I would do the skill HIDE to see the real argument before I jumped into the situation and forced my hand. I would look at the underlying factor and see if it's a personal argument or requires my attention before it escalates to something the server does not need. If the case is the latter, I would sooth them both with my words of comfort and come to a peacful solution. If they are beyond reachable reason, I would have to jail them for a short period which I like to call the "cool-down." If after they got out and kept arguing about the same things I would inevitably make the jailing longer and longer. If said persons kept harrassing other members and each other I would bring another GM to see what we could do with them. We as a team would find a way to desolve the problem with a temp ban, severe jailing, or an account ban.
Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Mekickingass-1

Why should we choose you:
I'm intelligent, hard-working, I'm also aware being a GREAT GM takes time, ENERGY and I simply wish to take the next step as a MapleStory Fiend. Another reason why I would be a good choose is that I am currently reading the v.83 GM handbook A GM friend on abide let me download it from her. (Sorry don't ask for a copy) I'm trying very hard to memorize most of the important map IDs and such. I believe the frog map is 20001 so their you go. Which means I'm that much more ready. I also believe I would work harder for this spot then the normal community would and I'm a nice guy to know in game and out. I don't like being mean for no reason and I am truly unbaised because I haven't played this server before.

Reason I applied:
Sorry to be redundant and restating what I've already said but here goes. I want the next step of playing MapleStory. What would you do if you've played for YEARS and have never been behind the veal. I wish to know the workings behind the scene and help in any way, shape or form i possibly can.

Summary of yourself:
I am a very intellectual person and I am also very OCD in almost every aspect of my life. I'm goal oriented for the important things in life. Most of the time I am relaxed as can be, but If I see something I dont like I will say something, even if I shouldn't interfere. I like computers, i enjoy the diversity of things you can do on them these days. I'm working on a computer-Engineering degree because i wish to have a computer by my side for a very long time. Lastly I am very responsible as I am currently living with my fiancee and away from home at the ripe age of 20.

INSERTION OF KILLER BEE POEM

“SoulMS is Da Best”

When all the world’s be up I can’t get enough.
Holla at ya boi
The Gm’s in game can be a pain when don’t explain the reason why they say bye
Holla at ya boi
I’m right for the job because im no snob, blob and my name is not bob.
GANO is no suprano, Kristine is so pristine, sorry Anna I didn’t wanna rhyme you with a banana.
As for the rest, these guys are the best
Holla at ya boi
Don’t hate the gay ass poem, I trying to catch bass and be looking at the view of the bay
I’m number one in da hood G.
Don’t play wit my emotions, just say yay or nay
Fellas and ladies, Holla at ya boi

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365 days, also 366 on leap years. Which is where some people are putting .25. .25 * 4 xP = I. In the olden days before telescopes we believed the sun revolved around the center (us) of the universe.

In game name:
V4mpyre. Its been my name since v.2x of Global MapleStory. Also I have it on about 20 private servers. I know I love the name, and I've have never used another.

I'll name the most recent:
1. RydahMs
2. DestinyMs
3. AbideMs

NOTE: Thsi character has been inactive for an extended amount of time.
Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Myorigins

My first private server was DestinyMS v.55 about 1-3 years ago. It was a blast and I never stopped playing privates after that.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to
be chosen
?

No

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
Yes

5.Please specify exactly:
1 week.

Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Exam-Clip-Art
END OF FIRST EXAM

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by skizator on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am; edited 51 times in total (Reason for editing : touch ups)
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 am

You play KyraMS. I think you're a donator?
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 am

While your application isn't necessarily sticking out as bad or good, one thing stuck out in our mind while reading; clutter. There are a lot of pictures, and none of them really...flow. Maybe cutting out some pictures would help? (The repetition of the same picture 3 times isn't really...necessary? Eh).
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 am

Question . . .
if your character has been 'inactive for years' why does it have one of the not-so-old GMS hairstyles?
JW. Why would you spend $ to get a new hairstyle if you're inactive?
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 am

Trust me, Getting GM here is no simple task.
Back to top Go down
CeeGANO
Level 3
Level 3
CeeGANO

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:20 am

Pictures were too large and in the way. Totally threw off the application.

I've met you in game already. You're fairly a nice guy in general. Cool dude.

Application was "okay." Nothing bad about your application.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceegano.tumblr.com
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 am

Anna wrote:
Question . . .
if your character has been 'inactive for years' why does it have one of the not-so-old GMS hairstyles?

I logged on about 6 monthes ago just to see if I could, I thought I lost my pass and the email i used. I also had about 25k NX just sitting their. I saw that hair on the website and was like that looks fairly good. But the funny thing is I only used 1 Hair ticket.
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 am

skizator wrote:
Anna wrote:
Question . . .

I logged on about 6 monthes ago just to see if I could, I thought I lost my pass and the email i used. I also had about 25k NX just sitting their. I saw that hair on the website and was like that looks fairly good. But the funny thing is I only used 1 Hair ticket.

I would never leave 25k nx on my maplestory account, I'd gamble it all away !
Back to top Go down
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 am

Legion wrote:
While your application isn't necessarily sticking out as bad or good, one thing stuck out in our mind while reading; clutter. There are a lot of pictures, and none of them really...flow. Maybe cutting out some pictures would help? (The repetition of the same picture 3 times isn't really...necessary? Eh).

What the 3 same pictures was depicting was steps inside of steps, this also shows how complicated it is to be chosen out of a crowd when you can't meet me in person.
Back to top Go down
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:52 am

I wasnt' planning on updating my application but their were a few good points made by you all. It has been updated and beefed up on me basically and less dramatic pictures. I left only 3. It actually looks loads better thanks to the posts, I appreciate it guys and gals

Last edited by skizator on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong amount)
Back to top Go down
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 am

Moto wrote:
skizator wrote:
Anna wrote:
Question . . .

I would never leave 25k nx on my maplestory account, I'd gamble it all away !

I simply forgot i put stuff in the MTS and it all sold, simple as that. but yea I wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 pm

I just noticed, You've only played 1 day or so of SoulMS and already made an application?
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Anna has made it clear that she doesn't care how long you've played. It states so explicitly in the format thread.

The application looks much better now. We understood what the stepping pictures represented, but there might have been a better way to show it.
Back to top Go down
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Legion wrote:
Anna has made it clear that she doesn't care how long you've played. It states so explicitly in the format thread.

The application looks much better now. We understood what the stepping pictures represented, but there might have been a better way to show it.

I agree with you perfectly, that is why they were deleted. I thought about it and it just looked dumb and over complicated.
Back to top Go down
skizator
Level 2
Level 2
skizator

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 am

check out the kick ass brand new poem inserttion fellas xPP
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 am

" reading books (currently on the Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer.)"

And the double posting. Really annoying.
Sorry but just because of the fact that you're a GUY and you're reading that fucking awful book....lacks balls.

"1. No Spamming - Posting meaningless replies/threads that contribute nothing to the forum. This also includes double posting, triple posting, etc. If you forgot to add something to your reply, you must edit that post."

Read the rules before you apply. You've double and triple posted so much. Annoying.
There is an edit button.

Denied. You have to follow the rules if you want to be considered for a GM position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)   Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brice Vaughn's 1 of a kind GM application (v4mpyre)
Page 1 of 1