SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iDNA's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
w90wrhjd
Noob
Noob

iDNA's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iDNA's GM Application   iDNA's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 am

GM APPLICATION

My Name: Eugene

Where Do I Live/ TimeZone: I Live In Singapore, Timezone is +GMT 8

How Active I Would Be: Hmm, I'll Consider Myself Quite Active As I Am Online At My Computer About 12 Hours A Day. And I Usually Leave Programs Such As Maple Or Any Of My Other Games On.

E-Mail: Eugene4everkrabz@hotmail.com (No Caps, All In Small Letters)

Hobbies: My Hobbies Are Playing Computer Games, Playing The Piano, and currently learning about GFX / Java Coding.

How I Would Handle A Hacker: Well, I Would basically Get out of the Hide Skill And Give The Hacker A Warning. The Warning will be considered given regardless of whether he logs out after see-ing a Gm or Change Channel. He would be immediately banned if he were to be caught using hack again.

If 2 People Were Fighting, What Would I Do: Well, Basically I will Ignore Them unless they are breaking rules such as Spamming, Vulgarities, Insulting GMs, Advertising, Etc. Given that the fight is getting out of hands, I will send them to jail or a place where we can discuss what happened and how the matter could be resolved in a simpler way without any Abusive words or KS-ing.If the matter could not be resolved... Well, every matter can be resolved if the right tactics are used.

How many Servers have i been a Gm in: Well, 2 actually. FateMS And IncidentMS.

Why I should be chosen to be a GM: Firstly, I am a very active player And i enjoy helping new players who have just joined the server. I will commit my time in serving the people in this server as well as serving my time to the Owner and my superiors above me. I will constantly go out to the calls of the players who are lost and do not know what to do. I will guide them and show them each and every function of the server. I will find every hacker and scammer there is to find and i will serve justice and punish them for their wrong doing. But i think that everyone deserves a 2nd chance and i am willing to give them a second chance as long as they can keep up to their promise of not doing it again. I will apologise if any mistakes that i have made if i have done something wrong. I will accept all consequences of my wrongdoings. And lastly, I am EXPERIENCED.

Reason of Application: the reason why i applied is because i have enjoyed maple ever since i was a young boy and i am thankful to the GMs in the other servers that i have played to help me. Being a Gms is like helping others fulfill a dream by guiding them. A server is only as good as the GMs are. And i think that i will make this server the most excellent server there ever is. I hope that recruiting me as a Gamemaster will not be a mistake but a improvement to the server.

Summary of myself: Hmm, I am a Boy, Age 15, Currently going through various tutorials of GFX and Java Coding. Love playing Maple as well as helping others. Love going online to youtube searching for piano sheets of popular song.

Extra Info: I am Single?

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun: 365 days, Duh!

In-Game Name/ IGN : iDNA

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen: Definitely No because i have just started playing as of Monday, 15 November, 2010.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:No, cross reference to number 1.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Hmm, Let's just say i just started XD

If there is any mistakes or reformatting of application is required, kindly imform me. Thank you(=
Back to top Go down

iDNA's GM Application
Page 1 of 1