SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JansenEra's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JansenEra
Noob
Noob

JansenEra's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: JansenEra's Gm Application   JansenEra's Gm Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 pm

What are you applying for? : Game Master

Where do you live/Timezone? : In New York City ( A house of course ) EST

How active will you be? : Pretty active I may have to say, for My two passion's are Maplestory and music, and well since I can do both at the same time thats double the win Wink

E-Mail : raistlin9026@gmail.com

Hobbies : Gameing to the max, Creating new content for fallout all the time, Spending the other 3/4's of my time on Maplestory. Also Did I mention I is a computer freak? I have 15 computers....9 operational one's and the rest well, are my guts of old one's. I build Computers for people.

How you'd handle a hacker : As anyone would, acquire proof via the given screenshot function and Proceed with the ban function (!ban)

If two people were fighting. what would you do? : Receive the intel on the situation and consider the soulution's and act to provide a fair soulution for both Mapler's.

How many time's have you been a GM/Admin? : Three time's. Of course as always pretty much everyones been a admin of there own server. So JansenStory, Yourstory, and Lovestory.

Why should we choose you? : Well I'm not telling you to choose me, but if you do you'd have Game Master coverage all the time, and Know know the boundaries of being a Game Master and don't abuse the right to be one.

Reason's I applied : To put my time to good use, being a player is good and all, but I could be putting it to a use since I've done it all as a player, I mean have'nt we all? In the Long run to try and do my best to benefit the server.

Summary of yourself : All round fun person who has a online life more then a real life life.

Extra Info: I'm always on in the afternoon's to evenings and off every Tuesday's so got that whole day open to Maple it up.

How long does it take the Earth to go around the sun? : 365.62 day's = 8,760 hours = 525,600 minutes = 31,536,000 seconds. Was'nt sure what measure we were going by so included the common one's.

In game name : JansenEra

Thank you for the time you have taken to look over my Application, Have a nice day.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please) :

1. Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you) : Half and Half

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position? : Probably not

3 Do you help players any chance you get? : I don't know a place that I don't (Sorry more the 1-2 words)

4. Are you of the age that is required to drink er.. I mean apply? (if not you might as well delete this application now) : Yes indeed

5. Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Soul MS : 26 hrs 13 mins and 49 seconds in counting but for a day i joined number Three day's. (That was way over 2 words don't kill me =/)

Once Again Thank you for your time reading this over.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

JansenEra's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: JansenEra's Gm Application   JansenEra's Gm Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

...no color
longer answers
Not even reading it.

Apply again and put more effort into your next one.

Hint: people only get 2 chances, I suggest you try not to fail so hard on the next one.
Back to top Go down

JansenEra's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1