SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote Points Convertor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

Vote Points Convertor Empty
PostSubject: Vote Points Convertor   Vote Points Convertor EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Can you make a Vote Points to Soul Points converter because the things that are in the vote point npc really benifit certain people.

If not can you add more things to the Vote Point NPC, Not just Chairs, Ele Staffs/Wands and White Scrolls.
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
goldshadow42
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points Convertor   Vote Points Convertor EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

I agree with part of this request. I think that they should add other things to the vote point system as opposed to just elewands/staffs. Maybe the equivalent of those weapons for the other classes ? However a converter would just eliminate one of the point systems and if they were going to do that, they might as well merge the two systems.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points Convertor   Vote Points Convertor EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

There isn't really any equivalent's to the elemental weapons. They were released in order to help mages compete with all the other classes. Maybe include the lvl 64 Maple weapons and the Raven weapons in the Vote Point NPC?

I think the OP just wanted VP -> SP, one way only. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Points Convertor   Vote Points Convertor Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote Points Convertor
Page 1 of 1