SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

donation points lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxIceBladexX
Noob
Noob

donation points lost Empty
PostSubject: donation points lost   donation points lost EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 pm

ya hi, pretty upset with the whole 2 rollbacks and getting my char deleted twice on the first 2 days of playing on this server, not to mention all of the lvls and items ive lost, and buddy names i cant remember. but w/e i just want my 34 USD back in donation points heres the crap u need.

in game name: XxIceBladexX

amount: 34 USD

paypal email: electivire_27@live.com

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/16/12/79/90/captur10.png

just a thought, is there a way to get my 73 dual blader back i dont care if hes naked and has no mesos or items, i just want the time i lost twice, back. i @saved him twice yesterday if tht helps, i doubt u are able to restore him though, now harm in asking right Razz. but yea, thanks anyway, u guys got a great server and is the only one i can find thts this close to GMS. keep up the good work Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
XxIceBladexX
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: donation points lost   donation points lost EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 pm

oh yea um, i would have posted this on my origanal donation post but i guess the forums got reset or sumthing, but yea thats gone so i had to make a new one
Back to top Go down
XxIceBladexX
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: donation points lost   donation points lost EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 pm

and here is a pic from my email prooving i donated yesterday meaning my points where lost in the rollback

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/16/12/79/90/211.png
Back to top Go down
XxIceBladexX
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: donation points lost   donation points lost EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm

if you guys dont believe i had a post yesterday for donation take a look at my statistics, it says i have 2 topics, but if u click show all my topics it only shows u 1 (this one), the other one was my origonal post for donation i made yesterday. its gone i have no idea why but it is, thats why im posting this as a new topic. and srry for the first post on this topic, i was being stupid and raging. have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: donation points lost   donation points lost Empty

Back to top Go down

donation points lost
Page 1 of 1