SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anarii's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anarie
Noob
Noob

Anarii's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Anarii's GM Application   Anarii's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm

What are you applying for: For a postion as a GM duh.

Name : Guillermo Salgado

Where do you live/Timezone: Long Beach, CA PST

How active will you be: Depending if i have a hangover that day or not haha, but besides that very active. Anarii's GM Application Cameronsnastyhangover

E-Mail: xdrksindit@aol.com

Hobbies : Shuffling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HivULvC5Hs Thats me !

How you'd handle a hacker : Straight up bye bye !
Anarii's GM Application BYE

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I hate fights.. Uh id listen to both parts give my soultion to they're problem/fight and if they're still fighting @warp Anna .
How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? : None . But theirs always a first time for everything right?

Why should we choose you: Because.. Anarii's GM Application Gangster Haha jk. You should choose me because id make a GREAT GM just like the other ones. Id keep hackers on check. I dont do none of that little kid shit. Im very helpful and understanding and i just know ill do a great job as a GM for this server.

Reason i applied: I applied because I know myself and i know i have it in me to do a great job as a GM wont let Anna or any of the other GM's down. If i dont know something im not afarid to ask. I dont mind learning new things. Wink

Summary of yourself : Ew i hate summaries. Lets see i shuffle and enjoy mapling. I drink. Anarii's GM Application Avvie3 (Thats bad for you kids dont try this at home.) Im peacful hate fights very independent outgoing and just simply plain awsome !

Extra Info: Before you make up your mind! Just wanna say id keep this server motivated have great events! Im loyal and wouldnt be handing out equips to normal players. Keep everyone updated on voting and other things that would help the server. Pick me and you wont regret it ! Wink

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : A very very long time.

In game name: Anarii

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): One Staff Razz

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now) : Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS : One Day

Last edited by anarie on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anarii's GM Application   Anarii's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Too many random colors splashed across the screen... ><

Try fixing it up! And check your spelling!
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Anarii's GM Application   Anarii's GM Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 am

what's with all these applications containing tons of "humorous" pictures..? Brings your maturity level down by a lot of points in my opinion -.-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarii's GM Application   Anarii's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarii's GM Application
Page 1 of 1