SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PuffyWetFart's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronney221
Noob
Noob

PuffyWetFart's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: PuffyWetFart's Gm Application   PuffyWetFart's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name : My name is Ronney Do

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Seattle Washington PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)

How active will you be: I mostly play seven hours a day. But on weekends i will play more like around 10 hours. I do a lot of sports so i wont always be online everyday.

E-Mail: Doronney1420@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Ice Skating, Ice Hockey, Football, Swimming, and Basketball. Basketball

How you'd handle a hacker : Firstly, i would track them down for a bit to see if they are really hacking. Then i would take 5-10 screen shots for evidence just in case then immediately ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First i would observe what they are fighting on. Once i have clearly figured out what they are fighting about, i would then try to solve things, without making either one of them wrong. If they continue to fight i would give they a warning. If they dont stop i would have to mute or jail them for a couple of hours.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a GM in two servers, Goglems, and Pockystory. GogleMS died a long time ago so i left. Pockystory had financing problems they shut down. I have also made my own server but i soon realized how much it failed Sad

Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I'm friendly, kind, and helpful to many new players and i dont get mad easily.

Reason i applied: To help players in need. Also to make everyone more happy and excited to play SoulMS

Summary of yourself : I really like sports and i can help everybody out. Also i am very active.

Extra Info: meh dun speek lik diz unlezz u wunt me. Also i have a youtube channel with over 200 subscribers so i could advertise the server. MOAR FUN FOR EVERYWUN!:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? 365 and 1/4 days

In game name: PuffyWetFart lol!

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of course
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yup
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
About 4 weeks, maybe less. :
Back to top Go down

PuffyWetFart's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1