SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberto's Gm Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

Roberto's Gm Application! Empty
PostSubject: Roberto's Gm Application!   Roberto's Gm Application! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Well how was your weekend everyone! Oh wait... I'm writing an application... getting back to it...

What are you applying for:

Game Master/ Moderator

Name :
Roberto Rossellini

Where do you live/Timezone:
New York, Long Island
Eastern Time Zone

How active will you be:
I will be more then active, I basically will be addicted. I am a super loving maplestory fan, and I have more then enough time during the week to work and keep an eye on the server. Reason being is that I go to college. I go to Stony Brook University, and I have more then enough time to work on this server. I would say that over the time of me playing and being part of this community. For exact details I will be able to spend 5-7 hours DAILY, on moderating the server and moderating everything in game. On the weekends if I'm needed to crazy extents then I can be on for up to 10 hours straight. I will be like this by the age of 21. Roberto's Gm Application! 2u9n3o5

E-Mail:
robertorr212@hotmail.com is my msn
brobo32@aol.com is my aim

Hobbies :
Roberto's Gm Application! 14e15hx
This is my first hobby. This hobby is gaming. I have been gaming ever since I was a little boy sitting in my room on my super nintendo playing super mario (best game ever invented). Moving along, I am a huge fan of MapleStory as well as other games and gaming systems. I have played MapleStory for about 5 years now, and I still love it.
Roberto's Gm Application! 2e1g0pd
My next and second most favored hobby is soccer. This is the non nerdy hobby of mine. I have been playing since I was 6 years old. I then went into middle school soccer, then varsity soccer captain from 8th to 12th grade. Then I played state for Red Bull New York. After that I then continued into college and now I play division 1 soccer at Stony Brook.
Roberto's Gm Application! 2ueisdx
Scubba Diving is my next hobby. I have been a diver for 3 years now, and I am obsessed. As of now I am a professional diver, and I am studying marine biology and cinematography in college so I can become an underwater film maker. Hey it's a dream but that is my goal in life, and to find a perfect girl but that is my next hobby.
Roberto's Gm Application! 11id94i
This is my next hobby. Sorry Anna, I needed a pic of a girl your pic was just there so I used it for this application its a cute pic so do not worry. Any who....I can not live without girls. Girls are a huge hobby of mine only because they make life great even though sometimes things go down and you start to hate them, but aside from that, that is my last hobby.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Roberto's Gm Application! 2w2kdx1
The all mighty and all famous BAN HAMMER! This is how I will handle hackers, I will use my hammer of dawn and take them the fuck out. These are the rules of how I will handle it.
1. I will first find the hacker if reported and watch what they are doing.
2. I will tell and or give the hacker a warning even if they are a friend.
3. If the hacker continues to hack then I will give the hacker a permanent ban. The reason for a permanent ban, is because if they are not going with the rules, and continuing to break them there should be no mercy and the BAN HAMMER must come into place.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Well if two people were fighting it would depend on what they were fighting about. If it was two friends fighting over an item or doing a trade and one scams the other, then I would come into play and tell the one friend to give back or give the right payment to the other, because no one likes cheaters and or assholes (excuse the language). If it were an argument between a couple. If there are relationship problems, I have basically been through it all, and I might be able to help with the situation. First I will ask what is going on, try to calm them both down, and then I would start to kick it into action because no body likes a
Roberto's Gm Application! 2vlscxj. [color=red]IF I am able to fix the issue between the two then i fix it. If I can not fix the issue, then I will ask both of them what is going on, and if they think that they are right for one another. If they are not meant to be then that's life.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

I have been a GM/ADMIN in multiple servers. The first is SpartaMS. SpartaMs was a server that was open in 2007, by my friends and I. I was the head admin of the server and I created it. It was up and running for about 4 months then there were payment issues and we shut it down. The second server I was a GM on and it was called BerserkMS. I was a GM there for about 6 months, after SpartaMS closed and so I just decided to work for them. Sadly I was fired because of inactivity over the summer. The last server I worked for was my own MapleGenesis. MapleGenesis, was my golden goal server. I had it open for a very long time about a year, I created a new website for other maplestory servers and then I had passed it on to another friend of mine. That server was a v.75 server, running perfectly on a server and a host server. I miss that server, but that was the last I worked for.

Why should we choose you:
Well, I think you should choose me because I have many different attributes. Just like everyone in the world I have my pros and cons. I have more pros then cons, which is good, but I do know that I would do a great job as a GM here. I know how to work with players, and interact with people, even though I am a bit shy, which is a bit of a con. I am easy to get to know, I am easy to speak to, I also am very useful when it comes to languages. I speak know 6 languages but speak 6. They are Italian (my first language), French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Latin. So if there are problems with players who can not speak English, I will be there to help them with any problems they have. Also, another reason why I should be chosen, is because I'm super sexy. JOKING, but the real reason is that I know I can get this server alive, and have huge amounts of players flowing in and that I will do my best to keep the hackers out using my BAN HAMMER, as I said before. I really do love this server, and wish to do nothing but help it. So I think that with my previous experience my knowledge and my will of doing my best, I should be accepted.

Reason i applied:
The reason why I applied, is because I have a been part of this community for about a week, and I wish to help the server and the community by bringing more players keeping the forums active, and allowing everyone to have a good time here.

Summary of yourself :
A summery of myself. I am fun, smart, out going, easy to talk to, love girls/women, love sports, love helping others, love to do my best and work my hardest, and I love this server. I am multi-lingual, I am in college for marine biology and cinematography. I wish to be an under-water film maker/ documentary like the people on national geographic. I really love helping environments, and I really wish to save the ocean especially after the oil spill.

Extra Info:
Just give me a chance to help change and make this server the best server ever Smile.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
It takes 364 1/4 days per year. Not 365. This is why we have a leap year every 4 years to make up for the missing quarter days to keep things straight.

In game name:

Roberto

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes and No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
I think I have and I do.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
2 Weeks.
Back to top Go down

Roberto's Gm Application!
Page 1 of 1