SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BANNED BY BRIAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eckori
Noob
Noob

BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty
PostSubject: BANNED BY BRIAN    BANNED BY BRIAN  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am

IGN: Eckori

GM that banned you: Bryan

Ban reason: Associating with a hacker..

Ban appeal:

Quote :
1. Do not hack - this means no damage hacks, no fly hacks, no godmode, no vac hacks.
Hacking will not be tolerated, if you hack you will be banned.
It does not state any affiliation with any hackers in a party or what so ever. So Bryan you sir are wrong for banning me
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY BRIAN    BANNED BY BRIAN  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 am

There was probably a bit of fine print written down somewhere. I'm new to this server as well, so I'm not completely sure.
Were you leeching off of the hacker? How was he hacking? Packet editing and giving you some of his duplicated items? Leeching off exp by being in a party with the hacker while he attacks monsters?

In my opinion, it's a bit vague, since you didn't give enough information.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY BRIAN    BANNED BY BRIAN  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:33 am

Noticing how good of friends you were with not only the one hacker, but the other, could possibly lead me to believe you could have been a hacker yourself. You think asking for leech and the hacks he's using is allowable? No, no it's not. You were luckily temporary banned because i'm not THAT bad of a person, see you in a little bit.

And if you'd still like to argue the point, allow me to post my screenshots against you.

Also at least be civil and recognize what you did wrong like HidingDaGear.

Edit;
Serotonin wrote:
There was probably a bit of fine print written down somewhere. I'm new to this server as well, so I'm not completely sure.
Were you leeching off of the hacker? How was he hacking? Packet editing and giving you some of his duplicated items? Leeching off exp by being in a party with the hacker while he attacks monsters?

In my opinion, it's a bit vague, since you didn't give enough information.

This reminds me of a good point to the whole situation, though you may not have been in the same party as Neek. Both you and HidingDaGear were in a party with BuccTeeth, so as far as i'm concerned I feel like you deserve every second of this lenient ban i'm giving you.
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY BRIAN    BANNED BY BRIAN  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY BRIAN    BANNED BY BRIAN  Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY BRIAN
Page 1 of 1