SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Am I Banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
losa96
Noob
Noob

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section as I started SoulMS last-night after various attempts to fix startup problems.

IGN: SmartIdiot/Conundrum (I'm not sure, as I'm relatively new but from what I read in the forums, If i disconnect right after the "Nexon + Wizet" Flash animations after log-in, I am banned)

GM that banned you: I have no idea.

Ban reason: I have no idea.

Ban appeal: Well.. other than leveling my mage to 9, and getting my pirate to lvl 39 I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary. I'm not sure when I was banned because this whole time i've been searching around the forums on "tutorials and how-to's" to login to SoulMS, when I saw a post saying that this disconnection was caused by a ban.

If there was a bannable offense can I please know? It would be nice to start training my gunslinger again as soon as possible. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
shadi3
Level 2
Level 2

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:43 am

The staff was informed that you are a prior member of soulms who was a duper and caused many rollbacks. you were banned for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:05 am

got anything to say for your defense, you were banned out of the blue over what shadi3 said.
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Woody
Noob
Noob
Woody

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 am

kinda wish i saved the msn chat logs now :/

do i really need to start a big argument with you, thats gonna end up with me proving you're alecks?

zzzz
Back to top Go down
losa96
Noob
Noob

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I just started SoulMS on Friday... after I came back from church. Is there any way to prove that I'm not this prior member?

Edit (Added) : Can i at least have a time/date as to when this prior member was banned? Because if he got IP banned, then he shouldn't be able to log on right? I played my magician on the account "rickyx3" to lvl 9 at around 3-4pm on Saturday April 9th, PST time. You can check the database. If he was banned before that, doesn't that prove I'm not this guy?
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

I've been informed by many trusted people I know, that you should be removed from the server. I may be wrong, but I'd prefer to trust the people I know instead of stranger. Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why Am I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Banned?   Why Am I Banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Banned?
Page 1 of 1