SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesus's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jebus
Noob
Noob

Jesus's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jesus's GM Application.   Jesus's GM Application. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 am

What are you applying for: Being a GM :>

Name : Michael, yes i'm here, your lifes just got 1.5312874234 times better.

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Australia, in my state we also ride kangaroos. hurhur. GMT+10

How active will you be: Insanely active, because i have no life.

E-Mail: xpmichaell@gmail.com

Hobbies : Let see.. gaming, gaming, more gaming, tennis Cool , gaming, gaming and more gaming.

How you'd handle a hacker : screenshot and then !ban while putting a notice saying '[IGN]'s face has been smashed by Jesus's banhammer.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Ask them what they're fighting about, and how they can compromise to solve it, and if they can't, I will also think of reasonable ways to compromise.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? 1, my friends. Sure it isn't the best, but first isn't the worst.

Why should we choose you: Cause I live in Australia, so I can be active when other GM's may not. I'm not biased towards anyone and I have no friends in this server so this will grant me many suckup friends :]

Reason i applied: Because I think i can give this server a ray of sunshine. -starts singing- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happyy when skys are grey, you make me know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine awayyy! :<

Summary of yourself : Im LEGEN.. wait for it DARY! Legendary!

Extra Info: Hey angel, you duh sexy.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? Well, according to my calculations, y=mx+c so y=m(365)+6. So the earth must take 365 days and 6 hours to go around the sun.

In game name:Jesus, yes it is I, the chosen one.

EDIT: I am also now active on my soon to be BM 'Ventus'.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Kinda
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No, but you look nice today Smile
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Always
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yeeeeeeeeeeeee boi.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 Days
Back to top Go down

Jesus's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1