SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tezuka
Noob
Noob

Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy Empty
PostSubject: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 am

Hi, When i open the client this command prompt window pops up like this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/helppl0x.png/
Then basically what it does is that it installs new Loopback adapters but, i already got a loopback adapter but it still installs new ones like crazy. Anyone know why this is happening and how i can fix it? Help appreciated ;D On that picture Im using the NirohMS client but it happens with this one too. I was just trying other servers to see if the same thing happened and it does.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

simply close the 'black window' if you already have one that is runnin.
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Tezuka
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

It continues to show up agian and agian after i close it.
EDIT: So i will just close all of them until the game launches?
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Since you have Vista. Find your Device Manager, if you don't know how to get there, use Google. After opening Device Manager, look for your adapter section, and uninstall all current Loopback Adapters, it might work.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Well, i got a new comp like 5 mins ago xD so Win 7 now, And I've done that many times and then reinstalled but, it didn't change anything. So I have to redownload v88 and Loopbacks. So after i got it all back agian we'll see ;D and thx for the help ;P
EDIT:Im getting the same problem on my new comp too O.o
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:37 am

I've never encountered a problem like this before, are you still able to play SoulMS? If you can, you could put up with it and just close it the prompt every time it appears. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not know how to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy   Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Loopback adapter, Command Prompt thingy
Page 1 of 1