SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account got Deleted?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathsniper
Level 2
Level 2

Account got Deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Account got Deleted?   Account got Deleted? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok, so after a little break, I have decided to come back. I had an account that was a donor account. The character on it was IamPro. For some reason now when I try to log in, it says Username/Password Mismatch or something like that. Then on the site I tried to find somewhere where I could reset my password...no luck. Then I created an account using the same username and one was created...So yeah. Any ideas what happened? Also I should be somewhere around 70 on the rankings for IamPro, since I was 69, but then somehow I got moved to like 70 or 68 or something : P
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Account got Deleted?   Account got Deleted? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Pretty sure it got deleted since there was some sort of wipe a bit ago. I guess it depends when you went on break. Check the site or the forums for some sort of date? |;
Back to top Go down
Aranmann
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Account got Deleted?   Account got Deleted? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

omg i cannot register for in game it stops JUST above the register button and cannot continue registration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account got Deleted?   Account got Deleted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Account got Deleted?
Page 1 of 1