SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mela's GM Application - General Supervision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wisdoms
Noob
Noob

Mela's GM Application - General Supervision Empty
PostSubject: Mela's GM Application - General Supervision   Mela's GM Application - General Supervision EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 pm

What are you applying for: Supervision of the server (Hacker checking, Problem solving- ETC)

Name : Tyler

Where do you live/Timezone: Central (United states)

How active will you be: I am on anywhere from 2PM-8AM.

E-Mail: Kttj5922@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Gaming, Anime, Hentai, Drawing, Maplestory, League of Legends, Making Friends online. MINEEEEEEEEEECRAFT!

How you'd handle a hacker : Stalk, Pix, Warn(1hr Ban), Repeating-BANHAMMER Perm.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Whisper to BRING it to whisper, Isolation to work it out, Warn, Mute 1HR, Instead of Ban I like for them to work it out in a different way- I like to tell them that the only way you two are going to play SoulMS is if you work togather and BOTH of you must finish this JQ to leave. If you finish it I will even reward you with a mark if you work well togather and forgive and forget.
Working with people and giving a reward for doing the right thing is always nice, why punish a mis-communication?

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None!

Why should we choose you: I'm friendly and like to have fun.

Reason i applied: No Gms ever online when I am XD!

Summary of yourself : Level-headed Vanilla World of Warcraft player(Quit), was in AFJROTC and learned the importance of order, work hard on ALMOST everything... I love to smile, I love to laugh, I love music~! TRIPLE I LOVE'S GRAMMA NAZI! TAKE THAT SOCIETY!

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Depends, leap-year can vary depending on the amount of time from 0 it has started, every year adds approx .7 - 1.7 seconds, adding from the original date of starting it varys every year by a certain amount of time and even the heat gathered from the earth effects the speed and intertia of the moon which causes a ripple in the Earth's orbit in a slight way- if you are asking me this I cannot tell. But... A year is USUALLY 356 Days, excluding leapyears.

In game name: Mela ( I don't want this as my GM I worked too hard :S ) I still want to have a Legit!

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : N/A
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
N/A
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Mela's GM Application - General Supervision   Mela's GM Application - General Supervision EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Missed the 5 questions, a common mistake.

Still saying no. You missed the 5, therefore my first impression of you is that you can't read.

People usually cry when I make broad-spectrum statements without examples, so let's go.

- Application appearance overall is bland and uninteresting. Answers subpar.

-
Quote :
TRIPLE I LOVE'S GRAMMA NAZI! TAKE THAT SOCIETY!
Too bad you're doing a poor, poor job of emulating them.

-
Quote :
A year is USUALLY 356 Days
Failure to proofread or type simple numbers onto a computer.

-
Quote :
In game name: Mela ( I don't want this as my GM I worked too hard :S ) I still want to have a Legit!
To my knowledge, this wouldn't be allowed right off the bad anyway. This also indicates an unwillingness to comply with all that being a GM entails.

Back to top Go down
wisdoms
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mela's GM Application - General Supervision   Mela's GM Application - General Supervision EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Oh well! atleast I tried Very Happy Being a GM seems a little too serious after the following statements :< I'm just going to enjoy playing your private server ^__^
Thanks Inebriated! Although I am sad for not getting it I am impressed at the speed of response!! Keep up the good Work
-smile!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mela's GM Application - General Supervision   Mela's GM Application - General Supervision Empty

Back to top Go down

Mela's GM Application - General Supervision
Page 1 of 1