SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Breaking Gliches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
godsblight
Noob
Noob

Game Breaking Gliches Empty
PostSubject: Game Breaking Gliches   Game Breaking Gliches EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:43 am

I would like to start and say that I cannot play the game correctly or 90% at all with the gliches I am getting.

One thing that happens is when I get to the character select screen and I create a new character, naming the character goes fine, but the screen after that (the one where you get to pick your starting wep like a sword or a club or a twig) I click ok to create the character and it doesn't let me pass that screen... I have to completely exit out of the client and relaunch for it to get past that screen... this only happens when creating new characters.

After I get into game and level a bit the @<stat> function steals my stat points if I don't allocate them at the time I use the command.. for example: I made a character evan and got it up to level 10. I check my stat points to allocate and I have 70 (at least thats is what it told me) I wanted to put 20 into luck and 50 into int so I type in @int 50 and it gives me back the message "You have successfully entered 50 ap points into Int you have 4 points remaining".. Thats not right 70 minus 50 isn't 4.

Now all that would be fine if this last one didn't happen... I cannot put in skill points at all, I hit the up arrow next to the skill like Nimble Feet and nothing happens.. not only does nothing happen it has a side effect of disabling my ability to attack untill i type in @dispose.

Also a minor thing compared to the others is that when I make my character the skin is white but when I go in game and talk to the wiz guy to change my hair my character is black? WTF

I hope these errors get fixed soon.

Just so no one says I didn't do anything to try and solve the problem on my end I have done:

Did a full reinstall of maplestory V88
Tried several characters (happens on all of them)
Made a new account (same thing happens on any account)

I am going to reinstall again and see if that fixes it but I doubt it.

Edit: Reinstalling for the 2nd time didn't fix anything.

Edit2: Found out your Evan class is to blame.
Back to top Go down

Game Breaking Gliches
Page 1 of 1