SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HerWifey's ban appeal

Go down 
+3
Hugo
xMysteriouzx
longago
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
longago
Level 2
Level 2

HerWifey's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 am

What were you banned for:

I was banned for not paying attention when Anna said not to loot something.

Who banned you:

Anna

Why should we unban you:

This happened on my girlfriend's account named HisHubby. I was at the bottom of ch 1 FM where lots of spam is going on and I was trying to trade those Mark pieces. Suddenly I heard looting sounds so I ran for it to the top and looted it by accident. I was about to drop it back to avoid the chances of getting banned but I was too slow.

Any extra info:

It really was an accident and I will never make the same mistake again. The unban would be greatly appreciated and I will donate when my next pay check comes.

Last edited by longago on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 am

Check*
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 am

You were down on the bottom of the FM, you heard the dropping noise, you had the time to go up, and find the drop to loot it before the person meant to loot it did? Sounds a little fishy to be honest, lol.

Anna mentioned you were right beside on the same platform.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 am

To be honest, I really wasn't. My looting instincts were a noob's instinct. My accidental loot was completely unintentional and as soon as I saw it I was going to drop it.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am

I honestly cant say shit because I wasn't there, one thing though, props for being the first or one of the few Ban Appeal to have proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 am

Lol thank you, I am really sincere about my apology so I think should put a little more effort into my appeal in case bad grammar ruins the reader's mood to unban me. =(
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 am

Well, it is more for the action then the spelling. But it always helps to have a well written appeal.
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 am

I am actually surprised too..
Maybe Anna might consider unbanning you...
Maybe....
Maybe...
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 am

Yea that's true but I hope that Anna understands it was all a misunderstanding and it wasn't intentional.~ If I get unbanned I am going to donate some money because the staff is reasonable enough to see both sides of the story.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks for both your support. :3
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 am

All you have to do..
Is wait...
Wait...
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 am

longago wrote:
I was at the bottom of ch 1 FM where lots of spam is going on and I was trying to trade those Mark pieces. Suddenly I heard looting sounds so I ran for it to the top and looted it by accident.

One thing I hate more than ANYTHING is liars.
Obviously I'm going to read this.

Your lying is what just screwed you over.
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 am

Anddddd
Brick Sad
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am

Seriously Anna, I was on my gf's account. o.o
Her character is a female, you referred my character as a male the whole time. =(
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 am

I think she referred to you being a male, not the actual character. Might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 am

I figured that much too just now. However, the looting I can swear was completely unintentional.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 am

Anna, please see this side of my story and stop thinking that I am lying just now. I was on my gf's account trying to make some money for her when I was going around the FM looking for someone to trade the marks with me. Since there were people at each level, I was going up and then as soon as I got there, you dropped the pants and I ran there as fast as I could. You can call me a liar all you wish but please just hear me out. I really was going to drop it back as soon as saw the stats, I wouldn't want them anyways since I am playing a low rate server to experience the normal Maplestory with my gf but more fast pace, not to become an attention whore that is trying to steal GM items.
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 am

I don't think you're getting unbanned bro |:
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

I know, but I am taking my chances man. I want to prove to Anna that I am really sorry about the misunderstanding instead of throwing a tantrum all over the forum you know? :3
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 am

longago wrote:
I was going up and then as soon as I got there, you dropped the pants and I ran there as fast as I could.
Ok, you lied.
First you say you were on the bottom floor and you heard a dropping noise and went up. Now this, so yeah you basically just fucked yourself.

Accidents happen, lying is just dumb though.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 am

Yea that's why I'm clearing up the story now.
I was stupid for trying to cover it up a bit with a white lie.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:26 am

Right now I am just hoping that Anna or whoever is looking over this appeal to see that it was really a misunderstanding and I wasn't trying to loot it for myself. Though it will be hard since I am just making myself look like a big liar by trying to fluff out my story a little.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 am

I give this dude the benefit of my doubt. With the very little bit of faith I have left in humanity I think this guy isn't stupid enough to pick up an MSI from an admin and not try to return it.

The lying wasn't a very good idea though..
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:31 am

Thanks for understanding man. Do you know when I will get notified whether I will ever get unbanned or not because if I can't prove that it is all an accident to Anna any further I am going to just give up.
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

longago wrote:
Yea that's why I'm clearing up the story now.
I was stupid for trying to cover it up a bit with a white lie.

S'what I did.
Doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HerWifey's ban appeal   HerWifey's ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

HerWifey's ban appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next