SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Here are my suggestions to help SoulMS~ Please use some of them Soul xD
I'll add more later if you guys think i should keep adding more suggestions

1) Some way to earn NX, like
In other PS, there was a special map with green snails ALL over, and each green snail gave 20nx< EACH snail. Maybe you can implement that.
Or, you can have us choose to finish a jq (zak?) and we gain like 8k nx per finish.

2) Add HP washing or lower cost of AP resets Fix it so that it is the normal 40hp per AP. Or, you could make AP resets like 300~500nx each, since they only give 8 HP per point

3)Add Neo City maps so we can kill BodyGaurd for exp?

4) Add CHAOS HT and CHAOS ZAK bosses so we can kill them for EXP + Chaos HT pendant and CHAOS ZHELM

5) Fix %HP equips (they don’t actually work)
Back to top Go down
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Suggestions + criticism accepted
Hope these get implementer :O
I want CHAOS HT! xD or zak
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 pm

1. no
2. hp washing should be hard given that you're directly overcoming what is supposed to be the main weakness for two classes (NL and archer class). i do think there should be a one time complete AP reset for those who fuck up their stats though
3. sure, but aren't those jMS exclusive maps that aren't in the gms client?
4. ya
5. lol
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

rarnnoob wrote:
In other PS, there was a special map with green snails ALL over, and each green snail gave 20nx< EACH snail. Maybe you can implement that.
Or, you can have us choose to finish a jq (zak?) and we gain like 8k nx per finish.
The snail thing would give way too much NX man, think about it Razz
The ZJQ thing might be better but then again, 8k nx for something that might take some people 2-5minute to complete might be alot.

rarnnoob wrote:
2) Add HP washing or lower cost of AP resets Fix it so that it is the normal 40hp per AP. Or, you could make AP resets like 300~500nx each, since they only give 8 HP per point
It was never 40hp per AP O_O
Maybe warriors, cant remember how much my DRK got per wash back in GMS. I think NLs and shit get like 16/18HP per wash iirc.

rarnnoob wrote:
I think you meant an other boss, BodyGuards are in the Parlor in Showa town.

rarnnoob wrote:
4) Add CHAOS HT and CHAOS ZAK bosses so we can kill them for EXP + Chaos HT pendant and CHAOS ZHELM
I think HT isnt even working yet, and barly anyone can zak before of the crashes, might wanna wait for those 2 to be fully working ;P But I agree, I would love CZak and CHT

rarnnoob wrote:
That I agree, honestly its not so bad at the moment, since the only problem you'll really encounter is when getting 1/1ed and thats pretty rare since Zakum is pretty messy.
Back to top Go down
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Hugo wrote:
rarnnoob wrote:
The snail thing would give way too much NX man, think about it Razz
The ZJQ thing might be better but then again, 8k nx for something that might take some people 2-5minute to complete might be alot.

rarnnoob wrote:
It was never 40hp per AP O_O
Maybe warriors, cant remember how much my DRK got per wash back in GMS. I think NLs and shit get like 16/18HP per wash iirc.

rarnnoob wrote:
I think you meant an other boss, BodyGuards are in the Parlor in Showa town.

rarnnoob wrote:
I think HT isnt even working yet, and barly anyone can zak before of the crashes, might wanna wait for those 2 to be fully working ;P But I agree, I would love CZak and CHT

rarnnoob wrote:
That I agree, honestly its not so bad at the moment, since the only problem you'll really encounter is when getting 1/1ed and thats pretty rare since Zakum is pretty messy.
@snail thing, well not really
@Hp washing, w/e 16 is still significantly more than 8, i think we shud have it
@ 3) ya i mean the royal gaurds or w/e
@ 4) I zak all the time :O and it never crashes for me, maybe soul shud work on HT first b4 going onto chaos bosses...
Also, i think there shud be HP buffs for jobs with low hp when going to fight CHAOS ht and chaos zak..
@ 5) ya
Back to top Go down
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Kyozoku wrote:
1. no
2. hp washing should be hard given that you're directly overcoming what is supposed to be the main weakness for two classes (NL and archer class). i do think there should be a one time complete AP reset for those who fuck up their stats though
3. sure, but aren't those jMS exclusive maps that aren't in the gms client?
4. ya
5. lol

2) ya, my dex is kinda high too'
3) Nope, they are out in GMS, it shud be in the files in this version of MS....
i mean the neo tokyo thing or w/e royal gaurds,,,, cuz they give good exp
Back to top Go down
ZackofCanadia
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 am

1. no
2. I havent started washing yet, but i think the *30* extra hp you get is only if you use it on a warrior/bucc because they have the hp increase skill. 1 AP reset would be nice, i hate having 80 base dex on my bucc Sad
3. Yes, PLEASE D: i wanna go take down royal guard type S!
4. How bout before we think about CHT (which for the record, has more hp then pink bean, and since we only have ~150 people on max at once, we won't be able to kill it with our level of cooperation) we should first implement NORMAL Horntail.
5. not a big deal, other then the problems with bossing.
Back to top Go down
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

ZackofCanadia wrote:
1. no
2. I havent started washing yet, but i think the *30* extra hp you get is only if you use it on a warrior/bucc because they have the hp increase skill. 1 AP reset would be nice, i hate having 80 base dex on my bucc Sad
3. Yes, PLEASE D: i wanna go take down royal guard type S!
4. How bout before we think about CHT (which for the record, has more hp then pink bean, and since we only have ~150 people on max at once, we won't be able to kill it with our level of cooperation) we should first implement NORMAL Horntail.
5. not a big deal, other then the problems with bossing.

1. whats wrong with nx xD
2. i still think nls get more than 8hp per wash... cuz ppl in GMS NLs aren't gonna waste like $1000 on it...
3. Yes, same here, thats exactly why i wanted neo city or w/e
4. Well, Soul COULD half the damage and hp of CHT, ya we should have normal horntail tooo!!!!!!!!!!
5. ehh i guess not, but with hp washing it cud be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!   Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for SOULMS- PLEASE READ IT SOUL!!!
Page 1 of 1