SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 VERY good suggestions

Go down 
+4
Cancer
extracrispy
Vigour
Nallero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nallero
Noob
Noob

2 VERY good suggestions Empty
PostSubject: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi im quite new to this server i have been maybe around for a week or something and i got 2 nice suggestions:

1.This system was on another server too and i think it was best way to make less ksers. Command which shows how long you have been in that map. Timer starts when u enter in map& ends when u leave map OR if you don't attack in 4 min it resets too.

Edit*This timer would also help those ppl who are in map leveling normally, then guy comes and starts raging THIS IS MY CH CC OR I CALL GM! Then gm will have pretty big trouble with solving who was first..& changed 1 min to 4 min :3

2.Make a new npc which has all those new peeps questions with answers obviously :F That would make every1 lifes easier. howamazing

Edit*3. I and many more with bad luck would probably love if u added new thing on @soul: like 30 soul points and u get 5 att over avg timeless weapon..Because i have used around 180? Soul points to get these over avg items and only 2 have been so far and another boomed with 90% and other is only 2 lined >-< so kinda pissed atm Q-Q.+ Add shoes speed & shield att 50% on @soul too please Smile.

Last edited by Nallero on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

I actually like the first suggestion. Even though nobody really gives a shit about KSing on this server, it could make them much easier to be resolved when it happens.
Back to top Go down
extracrispy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am

Vigour wrote:
I actually like the first suggestion. Even though nobody really gives a shit about KSing on this server, it could make them much easier to be resolved when it happens.

Agreed. the fist one is pure genius Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am

Agreed however the reset should be after more 3-5 mins ;D
I do also agree with the second one, and on the noob topic, perhaps a slightly better starter pack?
Back to top Go down
Onondo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am

The timer would be a good idea, but it should be reset every few minutes, because if somebody enters teh map, they shouldn't be able to see the counter so you'd need a reset to see it, so if the counter doesn't start when they come in... I was thinking something but forgot
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:17 am

I like the first one, but as the others said; the reset needs to be longer. Because it's unfair when the telephone rings or you needa go to the toilet etc :3.
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Another great idea would be to add shield for attack 30/60 to gacha.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Level 2
Level 2
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 pm

I actually think this is a great idea! I mean ksers get on everybody's nerves and yes I do give a damn about Ksers. Good job Mika!
Back to top Go down
Nallero
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 am

COMMENT BITCHES eww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 VERY good suggestions   2 VERY good suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

2 VERY good suggestions
Page 1 of 1