SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The launcher won't start.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Situation
Noob
Noob

The launcher won't start. Empty
PostSubject: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Recently, I had to give my laptop a hard reset. After losing all my files, I started to download v88 so I could play SoulMS. After I

downloaded it, I tried to run the SoulMS.exe. I input my account details, press login, yet nothing happens. I can see that SoulMS

IS running on the Task Manager, but the launcher will not appear. I do have Framework 3.5 installed, and I have the HShield

Update in the folder. Anything I can do?

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Himura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I have the same problem but i fix it, download or if you already have it replace again on your hacksield folder the updater and go to the settings:

Right click on the HSUpdate.exe -> Proprietaries -> Click on the option Only read it and then click apply yes and start again the game and then you can get on the server, i hope that help you.
Back to top Go down
Situation
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Yuu Himura wrote:
I have the same problem but i fix it, download or if you already have it replace again on your hacksield folder the updater and go to the settings:

Right click on the HSUpdate.exe -> Proprietaries -> Click on the option Only read it and then click apply yes and start again the game and then you can get on the server, i hope that help you.

Nope, didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3
Fawlcon

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Try going to processes on windows task manager and end all processes that have to do with SoulMS and Maplestory, and then try.

Usually the two processes you have to delete is Maplestory.exe and SoulMs.exe

Also you have to run soulms.exe in the nexon folder. If you tried to copy paste SoulMS to desktop or something like that it wont work.
Back to top Go down
Situation
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Fawlcon wrote:
Try going to processes on windows task manager and end all processes that have to do with SoulMS and Maplestory, and then try.

Usually the two processes you have to delete is Maplestory.exe and SoulMs.exe

Also you have to run soulms.exe in the nexon folder. If you tried to copy paste SoulMS to desktop or something like that it wont work.

Yes, I know that. Now, it shows that the Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
Back to top Go down
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3
Fawlcon

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Hmmm. I don't know what to say.

If your laptop went thru a hard reset, maybe try updating all your drives, direct x, crap like that.

If that doesnt work, I guess try googleing your problem.

Sorry man i wish I knew the solution to your problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The launcher won't start.   The launcher won't start. Empty

Back to top Go down

The launcher won't start.
Page 1 of 1